Skunk Anansie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
This is another thread where I ask for help on what to look out for etc. Years ago now, I fell totally in love with Hedonism and know of a couple of other songs, but not much. Anyone got an opinion on any of their other stuff?
I hope this doesn't turn into another of my classic threads in here where people dont know what the hell I'm talking about, let alone care! And I dont mean that in the good "I'm clearly an elitist with superior taste" type thing either...I'm serious, no one knows what the hell I'm talking about half the time which is not surprising as I dont know either, quite often...

So please? *nudges B&C* Respond and tell me you know about them and have some recommendations! I am feeling like a total weirdo...:shifty:

Ignore the last ramblings....:wink:

Skunk Anansie anyone?

I heard them open for U2 once
they were pretty good
but I still don't understand why that bass had to be so damn loud

I think you should check out the album that has hedonism on it
I believe it's supposed to be their best one

Yes, that one and their first one (Paranoid & Sunburned), which has Weak, Charity and some other nice tracks I forgot at the moment. What was the name again of their second album? Wasn't it something like 'Stoosh'??? Whatever its name was, it had Hedonism, Twisted (Everyday Hurts) and some other singles that did quite well here in the Netherlands.

On a related note...

Today I saw that the third album by Skunk Anansie - Post Orgasmic Chill - got an IFPI Platinum award here in Europe for the sale of more than 1 million records.

C ya!

Marty

i don't like them but my best friend loves the "post orgasmic chill" album

Back
Top Bottom