Skating with Celebrities

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm wondering if anyone else notices that the teams with the MALE professional skaters have an advantage. They can do all the fancy lifts and tricks for the ladies with no problems at all because they know how! And, Jillian has an advantage as well because she already knows how to skate!

So Tai and Bruce got kicked off? I don't watch the show anymore, but look..a scandal

“Skating With Celebrities” finalists Kristy Swanson and her on-air partner Lloyd Eisler are doing more than just clutching each other on the ice: The two are having a red-hot affair that has devastated his heartbroken wife.
“I was shocked, upset and betrayed,” Marcie Eisler, 31, told Star magazine. “I should have trusted my instincts.”
The mother of Eisler’s two kids — ages 19 months and just seven weeks — suspected her figure-skater hubby was two-timing with Swanson when she flew out to L.A. to visit him during the taping of the show.
But Swanson, 36, a B-list actress who played the lead in the 1992 flick “Buffy The Vampire Slayer,” made sure Marcie knew the awful truth. At the end of October the former Playboy covergal forwarded Eisler’s wife a steamy e-mail he had sent the skating strumpet.
“It basically talked about how much he loved her,” a source told Star.
The Canadian pairs Olympic champ “eventually admitted it,” when his wife confronted him.
“I told him, ‘One of us is leaving this house because we cannot continue together,’ ” Marcie told the tab. “Lloyd left on Nov. 5.”
The couple signed their separation agreement on Nov. 30 and Marcie says her husband of three years and Swanson are still an item.
“I talk to Lloyd because we have two children together,” said Marcie, who is Mom to newborn Seth and toddler Ethan. “I guess he and Kristy deserve each other.”
Ironically, when the two first teamed up for the FOX reality show, the judges were unimpressed with their on-ice chemistry.
“I’d love to see more of a connection between the two of you,” judge Dorothy Hamil told them when they finished last in “Skating With Celebrities’ ” first episode.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Ironically, when the two first teamed up for the FOX reality show, the judges were unimpressed with their on-ice chemistry.
“I’d love to see more of a connection between the two of you,” judge Dorothy Hamil told them when they finished last in “Skating With Celebrities’ ” first episode.

If you can't act, then do it to create it? I guess this is why Kristy isn't getting the big parts. She can't create or act the chemistry. meow

Back
Top Bottom