Skateboarder falls 50 ft. and walks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The absolute best part of the video is when the guy is laying on the ground and the commentator (sounded like Tony Hawk, but not sure) says - "I can't believe he landed the 720." :huh:

His shoes popping off was the icing on the cake.

It was Tony Hawk. I thought it was more than a little out of place.

That's the equivalent of a guy hitting a three point shot then getting knocked headfirst into the floor by a big guy on the other team, and the announcer going, "What a great shot he just made!"

randhail said:
The absolute best part of the video is when the guy is laying on the ground and the commentator (sounded like Tony Hawk, but not sure) says - "I can't believe he landed the 720." :huh:

His shoes popping off was the icing on the cake.

Heard that too. You see all these medical staff huddled around guy, there's a chance he could be dead....and Tony Hawk comments about landing the 720.

Someone will die in these extreme sports, and people will act all shocked.

I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened yet.

If this dude wasn't wearing a helmet, he probably would be 1. Dead, 2. A veg.

We had a 12 year old fly down a hill last week w/o helmet. Took a spill, and now he's dead. He was a super athlete supposedly, but evidently, he felt he was invincible. :(

Damn. Every time I watch this it's like the scariest thing I've ever seen. I can't imagine how much panic the guy went through when he saw that he was falling and there was nothing he could do.

Back
Top Bottom