Six Nations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
guill said:

No, it's an urban legend, we beat them.

Every tale of the All Blacks losing is just an urban legend that no-one should believe because there's no truthfulness to such claims whatsoever. :wink:

More on topic, I think my eyes just about popped out of my skull when the score of the Scotland versus England game came up on the sports news a few nights ago.

2.gif

TheQuiet1 said:
:shocked:

<Is speechless

:laugh: because what else can you do?!

well you can always remind yourself that it's only silly old rugby and there's more important sporting events this year such as the football World Cup in June :drool:

How the HELL did Italy manage to get within 10 of Wales, let alone force a draw?! :shocked:

guill said:
the rockin edge ?

the rockin edge ? Where are you ?

Still shocked ? :wink:

:lol:

i only just downloaded/watched the video of game this morning, so i didn't know who won until just now :wink:

that was awful :( we were awful

1stepcloser said:

well you can always remind yourself that it's only silly old rugby and there's more important sporting events this year such as the football World Cup in June :drool:

yea, that's all you can do

I should listen to Radio Scotland more.

Half-time...commentator: "all the points have come in the first half." Okaaay...

After Sean Lamont messes up:

"Ah tell ya what, ah tell ya if I've goat a gun now ah'd shoot 'im!'

Is Italy getting better or is everyone else just getting worse? :huh:

yertle-the-turtle said:
I should listen to Radio Scotland more.

Half-time...commentator: "all the points have come in the first half." Okaaay...

After Sean Lamont messes up:

"Ah tell ya what, ah tell ya if I've goat a gun now ah'd shoot 'im!'

:lmao:

It feels good to be Irish in England right now:wink:

Congrats to the French though!

Back
Top Bottom