Six Feet Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Calluna

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I think this is the best series on television right now. The new season just started a couple of weeks ago. Is anybody else here watching it?

yeah callunea,

i watch it.
I really liked the first season.

I missed last season, I did not have hbo.

I caught both shows this year. Patricia Clarkeson's withdrawal sceens were pretty good. I have two friends who bicker like David and his cop. How about that lady Lisa works for. Something is gonna blow between Nate and Lisa

ep28_sarah.jpg

Excellent show...I've never missed a single episode.

This latest episode was one of the best they've ever done I think. And something is gonna blow between Nate and Lisa...Brenda comes back in episode 5. I have also learned through someone connected to the show that Gabe will be coming back later in the season.

I think the scenes between David and Keith are the most realistic I've ever seen. I don't like the attitude Rico is giving everyone now...but I think Ruth's new friend Bettina will bring on some great scenes in the future :yes:

Last edited:
i have not, but the very fact that calluna started a thread makes me belief that tommorow might be better than today.

thanks calluna. :up:

What a sweet bear.

Yeah, it doesn't seem like Nate is very happy with Lisa. I think they are together for the sake of the baby. I was wondering what the deal was with Rachel Griffith's character, Brenda. They had her in the promos and she is listed in the credits but she has not appeared in the first two episodes. I was guessing that she would make a surprise appearance in the next couple of episodes. Thanks for the confirmation on that one, BAW. I'm looking forward to her return because she is my favorite character and a great Aussie actress as well.

I'm enjoying the new characters played by Kathy Bates and and Catherine O'Hara. They are both great actresses and will bring alot to the show.

I also appreciate the use of Coldplay's, A Rush of Blood to the Head in the new season. It was very appropriate considering that Nate was going through the brain tumor operation. I've also heard them playing Beck and Beth Orton on the latest episodes. I must be their target audience because I like just about every song they play on there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom