Six degrees

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to hear more of what people who watched this show really thought. I decied to watch ER instead of Six Degrees. It looked good, I've just been an ER fan since it started and didn't feel like setting the VCR in the other room to record one of the shows. Next week I will.

I watched ER too, and 6 Degrees during the commercials. They said at the end that it will be replayed on abc.com today (it's free). Why do they have to be on at the same time?

Jay Hernandez is SO cute :drool:

I kind of wanted to check it out (and give in to the fact that I will get nothing done on Thursday nights this fall thanks to television!) but my roommate is die-hard ER and we have no taping capabilities so I'll never see it.

I watched the opening scene and that was it. strange though, that they've been playing commercials and showing Erika Christensen riding what looked like a street cleaner with her shirt off and that was the opening scene. thought it would be at the end for some reason. sorry to spoil it for anyone. It looks like it has potential. maybe I'll give it a go next week.

Who is the actor that plays the down and out photographer? It was bugging me through out the show that I could not place where I had seen him before.

I am happy to see Bridget Moynahan. I am so used to seeing her as Carrie Bradshaw's competition for Big so it is nice to see her on tv again and in a different role, however she once again is being screwed over by someone she loves.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

I am happy to see Bridget Moynahan. I am so used to seeing her as Carrie Bradshaw's competition for Big so it is nice to see her on tv again and in a different role, however she once again is being screwed over by someone she loves.

I wouldn't feel too sorry for her-Tom Brady is her boyfriend and she hasn't been screwed over by him, yet :wink:

Back
Top Bottom