Siouxsie And The Banshees

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Start at the begginning and work your way through! JuJu is a good choice though....they have remastered the first few albums with extra discs of tasty extras!

Soiuxsie was my first musical crush! As a 12 year old i had a life size poster of her above my bed...i have been into them for so long all my collection is on vinyl and (whisper this) cassete! However i have recently purchased a DVD..Siouxsie Dreamshow Live at ROyal Festival Hall 2004..which i recomend.....sweet listening....:wave:

My favourite siouxsie and the banshees album is The Scream, and I strongly recommend that - its quite an early one, and I love it so much because of how different it was from everything at that time. I wasn't alive back then.. but it certainly doesn't sound like anything else I've heard form the late seventies.

Screwtape2 said:
I've just started getting into them. Siouxsie Sioux has such stage presence and such a unique voice. I think I'm going to get Juju first because I love Monitor and Night Shift. After that what should I get?

Recommend and appreciate. :drool:

Anything with McGeoch on it

......Mcgeoch...what a guitar player....check out his first band Magazine with Howard Devoto on vocals who used to be in THe Buzzcocks....Ah, early Punk; everything was so incestuous back then!

Back
Top Bottom