Single or Taken??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
happily single at the mo, but *always* open to the possibilities....

of course, #1 with a bullet would be he HAS to like U2....

wink.gif

Taken, since Dec 5.
Almost 2 months!

I used to doubt I'd ever fall into this category in one of these polls

[This message has been edited by SkeeK (edited 02-02-2002).]

yeah well I haven't OFFICIALLY been dumped. He "needs time". I have the horrible feeling I'm going to get the bad news on Valentine's Day. That would only add insult to injury. I am swearing off being in a relationship for the rest of my life. I'm tired of having my heart broken.

I'm usually somewhere in the middle. I don't usually get into a serious relationships....not enough to be "taken". Then, as soon as I dump her or she dumps me, I rebound in a week or two, and it starts again. Good times.

Originally posted by SummerRain:
yeah well I haven't OFFICIALLY been dumped. He "needs time". I have the horrible feeling I'm going to get the bad news on Valentine's Day. That would only add insult to injury. I am swearing off being in a relationship for the rest of my life. I'm tired of having my heart broken.

gah, that is awful and I totally hear you because that is precisely what happened to me one year ago.
frown.gif
Whatever happens, know that things do turn around and life does get better. I know it doesn't feel like it..but time does heal. *hates spouting these cliches but only says them because they have actually been true in my experience*

My woman just dumped me as you all are aware, so I will go back to being a whore

Hey, I'm a whore too!!!!
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Single as the ace of clubs.

------------------
"You gotta love living, baby, 'cause dyin's a pain in the ass."-- Frank Sinatra

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

either in fall/winter of this year or in fall/winter of next year i will be taken.

Taken since 2 years and 10 months back.

BUT

When March comes my girlfriend will travel to Spain to work there for a very long time. So she thinks it?s better if we break up, wich s**ks big time.

SO

Taken for February, single in March

------------------
Olofski
SWEDEN
We move through miracle days Spirit moves in mysterious ways

single

------------------
"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

MESH RULES!!!!!
(thanks to Bono's American Wife)

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Well I'm taken, and that has had NO EFFECT on how much I'm on here!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
If I was taken I wouldn't spend so much time here!

Further to what PrincessBadgirl was saying, about the online thing, it's amazing. I had a period where I had broken up with Steve and was single and totally ready to meet ppl.

I did some playing around with online dating services (this was before I had heard of this place) and WITHOUT FAIL the guys would classify themselves as "above average looking" when they definitely were NOT! Is this just overly high self esteem, or just an outright lie?

Now ppl who know me know I'm not shallow or superficial, but I think if you are going to advertise yourself a certain way, you should be truthful or risk a very low success rate. If it were me, I'd classify myself a peg down so that maybe ppl would be pleasantly surprised.

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Further to what PrincessBadgirl was saying, about the online thing, it's amazing. I had a period where I had broken up with Steve and was single and totally ready to meet ppl.

I did some playing around with online dating services (this was before I had heard of this place) and WITHOUT FAIL the guys would classify themselves as "above average looking" when they definitely were NOT! Is this just overly high self esteem, or just an outright lie?

Now ppl who know me know I'm not shallow or superficial, but I think if you are going to advertise yourself a certain way, you should be truthful or risk a very low success rate. If it were me, I'd classify myself a peg down so that maybe ppl would be pleasantly surprised.

I've only had one really great online date but he showed me his pic on the same day we met and he was really cute (but he didn't say "I'm HOTTT, get ready for this!") and I did the same (whenever I send a pic of myself I always say "here's two stupid pics" and leave it like that) and we were alright with each other. But as depressing fate would have it he moved and we lost contact.
mad.gif

I had a guy tell me he was "charming & dashing"...sure he was charming online but there was nothing dashing about him in the pic!

------------------
I can't stop the dance
Honey, this is my last chance
I said, can't stop the dance
Maybe this is my last chance
Fengche@aol.com

Back
Top Bottom