Singing while driving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've just always thought that the passenger doens't sing for the same reason I don't sing, none of us want the other to hear us singing :lol:

When Im driving the music is up loud and so is my voice :giggle: Will only sing when Im a passenger with certain drivers though :shifty: If it's my boyfriend or my best friend than Im all out with it even though I can't carry a tune,lol.

Oh and I have that problem too of wanting to dance when I hear a song that I love. Makes you just want to jump up and get right out there.

UberBeaver said:
Everytime I sing out loud, Greenpeace shows up and tries to coax me back into the ocean. I hate Greepeace.:sad:

:lmao:

yeah I sing when I'm driving. it's fun. especially if it's U2.

Everybody should have a car tape with the 2 recorded Fast Cars at the beginning of the cassette. We are still waiting for a definitive Live Version of Fast Cars. Are you boys listening to us?!! It is a lot of fun!

IWasBored said:

on a trip back from maine (about 3 hour drive), one of my friends decided she didn't want the music on. i wanted to hear the rest of the album, but it was her car, her rules and such. so i sang the rest of the album, complete with the guitar parts where there aren't vocals. 9 tracks on that album, we made it to track 3 before she shut off the cd. :shifty:

:tsk: to your friend

i totally admit to jamming out in the car, i can't keep myself from singing. i also often find myself bouncing up and down in my seat .. like during COBL, with all of the OO-oohys .. i've actually caused the car to bounce like a hoopty :reject:

LOVE singing in the car, and is a part of one of my most famous stories that gets dragged out at parites, gatherings, drunken nights etc.

There is a band in australia called The Living End (great band) anyway, one night with a friend we were singing along to one of their songs really loud in the car at traffic lights. I'm doing the guitar solo, looking like a complete tool, and look over to the car next to me as i can feel them watching...the window is getting rolled down, and the lead singer from The Living end (Chris Cheney) leans out the window and goes 'I love you!!! keep playing' The light went green, him and his mate sped off. tooting te horn and waving...my friend and i sat there like this :drool: :drool: :drool: and going mental.

WHAT IS THE CHANCE?! 7 year son, im still not over it. LMAO!

but yes, love singing in the car! :D
Hope one day i look over and its bono as i sing u2 all the time! lol!

dazzlingamy said:
There is a band in australia called The Living End (great band) anyway, one night with a friend we were singing along to one of their songs really loud in the car at traffic lights. I'm doing the guitar solo, looking like a complete tool, and look over to the car next to me as i can feel them watching...the window is getting rolled down, and the lead singer from The Living end (Chris Cheney) leans out the window and goes 'I love you!!! keep playing' The light went green, him and his mate sped off. tooting te horn and waving...my friend and i sat there like this :drool: :drool: :drool: and going mental.

:lmao:!!!

going mental!!! omg, that's too funny! :lmao:!

That's a great story! :rockon:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom