Sing-A-Long thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
all together now.....

When you're on your own
You walk in the rain
You walk around the house
Then walk around it again
You pretend you're happy
That you've got it all
But don't be upset If you fall on your kneee--eees

AND BEG LIKE A DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sigh: i never know what songs are being sung when i'm supposed to sing along, and when i know the words no one else is singing along...

ouch, meegannie, you punch hard! *recovering from attack*

i used to have jeopardy for super nintendo back when i had a super nintendo. it was fun.

Dreams are nothing more than wishes, and a wish is just a dream you wish to come true. If only I could have a puppy..I'd call myself so verry lucky, jsut to have some company, share a cuppa ta with me

I'd take my puppy everywhere la de de da la........

:heart:

yertle-the-turtle said:
i have a feeling meggie is suffering from a form of existential ennui

yes cos if she was just 'bored' then she'd be me, and we don't want that (for her sake).

she'd also be ABEL, but from her other post we already know she and ABEL are one and the same.

perhaps

but I have the overriding need to use bombastic words and long sentences to express myself today

I do not mean to be verbose though. Verbosity is possibly one of the biggest pitfalls when we're talking about language. Clarity and conciseness work better than verbosity, in my humble opinion.

yertle-the-turtle said:
perhaps

but I have the overriding need to use bombastic words and long sentences to express myself today

I do not mean to be verbose though. Verbosity is possibly one of the biggest pitfalls when we're talking about language. Clarity and conciseness work better than verbosity, in my humble opinion.

Yertle has Cujoitis.

Get well soon.

Back
Top Bottom