Since Bono is coming to Atlanta, does this mean I have act a fool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Iris, yes, by all means make a fool out of yourself looking for the B-man........I'd be freaked if he were coming to my town...lucky ducks!!!

yes chizip, you made a funny, i left the bait and you like the rat you are bit it. :wink:

to be honest i have no idea when he is coming into town. :reject: and knowing me i will forget about him being here.

*ducks*
i wonder if he will be staying the night here. :hmm: because if he is, i know where his favorite hotspots are! :sexywink:

what makes you think that my bedroom and living room floors are not already covered with the official street maps of Atlanta. :wink:

^LMFAO! those last two posts just made me laugh very very loud! :up:

Now if Bono stares at my chest I may just let that one go. :wink:

seriously, i have no idea when he is coming into town. if he is in this weekend i will look for him and ask him one other important question:

"WTF a duet with Jennifer Lopez!?!?! :scream:"

Last edited:
I acted a fool once, circa Joshua Tree, when I knew he was in NYC. Finally I saw the top of a hat surrounded by fans outside a hotel and, assuming it was Bono, my friend and I screamed and yelled from our cab window. Then the man with the hat broke through the crowd of fans to wave at us. It was Garth Brooks. :| In that black & white shirt. :|

Justified said:
I like Garth Brooks! :reject:

I did, too, at the time anyway. That's why when we went from yellling Bono! to GAAAAAAAAARTH!!!! without missing a beat. :wink:

However, I am much more dignified now in my late-night-drunken-cab-ride approach to waving at celebrities.

Back
Top Bottom