Sims Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AvsGirl41

New Yorker
I know there are several Sims addicts on here and I hope one of you will be willing to help me, since ea.com will not. :mad:

After our summer computer crash, I just now got around to re-installing my Sims game. I had backed up alot of our extra skins on disk, but apparently I didn't get them all. I had the U2 house, but only Bono and the Edge survived the back-up--and I want to download it (and some others) again. Apparently I forgot to update my account information on the Sims site and have no idea what my password or user name was. And they are, naturally, sending it to a defunct e-mail address.

No problem, right, just make a new account? Well, thanks to their obsessive and greedy hang-ups on the serial number, I can't. I wrote to them asking them to please fix my account, but they haven't replied and I doubt they will. I imagine if they ever do, they'll tell me that it's impossible, since the game is "pre-registered" and the info private. :rolleyes:

So, I'm wondering if a Sims junkie out there can:

A. Download the Sims I want and send them to me, or upload them to a place I can download them from?

B. Lend me their user name and password :yikes: so I can log on and download replacements.

My e-mail is socruel@comcast.net

I havent played sims in FOREVER but I do have all 4 U2 members in a zip file if you need that.

Yeah! I have no idea where Adam and Larry went. I can live without the house. :)

Whoever made the U2 one made a Viggo Mortensen I'm dying to download if they'd just repair my account. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom