Simpson's Pregnancy Check

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
From imdb.com, World Entertainment News Network

Simpson's Pregnancy Check

Dizzy blonde pop star-turned-reality TV queen Jessica Simpson was so convinced she was pregnant after she reading she was expecting in America's gossip magazines, she insisted on a check-up. The singer admits she fell for the rumors about herself after gossips mistook her longing for a pet dog as a strong hint she was about to become a mum. She says, "I think I said I wanted a dog and people thought I wanted a baby. I began to believe the rumors because I was very very sick. I ended up going to the doctor and being hooked up to an IV. I wasn't pregnant."

:lol:

Errr, why believe rumors in the first place and I never heard before wanting a dog means a woman is pregnant.

theSoulfulMofo said:
I ended up going to the doctor and being hooked up to an IV. I wasn't pregnant."

Exactly why is an IV necessary to determine pregnancy?

After reading this, I could picture Jessica Simpson saying, "I want to be a veterinarian because I love children."

well I just dyed my hair blonde and looked what happened:lmao:
I opened this thread thinking I was going to be linked to a comedy site involving Homer and Marge and some rabbits:eyebrow:...anything for a laugh.
Reality TV...it's NOT REAL!! it's what they dish up these days instead of a well written script:(
Vote with your finger, the red button.....OFF................................

!-Simpsons Reference

Ahhh... when Apu and Manjula were getting a pregnancy test before having their 8 children... The test, so awesome... :laugh:

Baby... Baby... Pirate? ... Pirate is wild, we're pregnant!

Ahhh... they really should make a pregnancy test that looks like a lotto card...

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:
!-Simpsons Reference

Ahhh... when Apu and Manjula were getting a pregnancy test before having their 8 children... The test, so awesome... :laugh:

Baby... Baby... Pirate? ... Pirate is wild, we're pregnant!/B]

:lmao: I had forgotten all about that

Back
Top Bottom