Simpsons Movie!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOOHOO!!!

My dad kind of wants me to be a supreme court justice though.....he might not let me see it. (heehee....get it?)

about time :dance:

i just hope it's not liek the episodes these days:reject: ...dont get me wrong i grew up on the simpsons and still love them to pieces but after 1999 they seemed to have gone downhill...its understandable, theyve been on air for a long time im sure its difficult to keep coming up with ideas and jokes...but i am definitely looking forward to the movie!!!:D

I can't speak for the current quality with any authority - I've only been able to catch maybe 2 episodes in the last 4 months - but what I have seen was just as brilliant as ever. Don't remember episode names, but the first that comes to mind is when Bart decides to join the Catholic church (Liam Neeson guests as a priest). The whole "Catholic Heaven" versus "Protestant Heaven" had me rolling in the floor!! :lmao:
The other episode was when Flanders unwittingly rents a room to the college girls who set up a live web-cam operation. :laugh:

As for a movie, I just hope they have a story that works well for 1 1/2 - 2 hours. I mean, a 30 minute TV episode (or the occasional 1 hr special) is one thing.... but you better have a strong story to sustain a full-length feature. :yes:

Yeah, I'm really excited about this. Apparently it is being released in 2009, after its last season. The problem will be though - that the movie isn't going to be very good. It will break all box office records however.

unosdostres14 said:
WOOHOO!!!

My dad kind of wants me to be a supreme court justice though.....he might not let me see it. (heehee....get it?)

:lol: Yeah, I got it. You beat me to it! :D\

BluRmGrl said:
As for a movie, I just hope they have a story that works well for 1 1/2 - 2 hours. I mean, a 30 minute TV episode (or the occasional 1 hr special) is one thing.... but you better have a strong story to sustain a full-length feature.

That's why there was never a Fawlty Towers movie. You can't hold a gag for long enough.

A Fawlty Towers movie would have been class, i loved that show, and a Simpsons movie done right could be brillant, we want more U2 in it, come on the u2 episode was class we need a U2/Simpsons movie:drool:

the BEST moment in Simpsons history is possibly

Man: (approaching bottomless pit)
I was a fool to think anyone would want nude pictures of Whoopi Goldberg...
(Throws in box of photos which immediately comes flying back out)
what the...?!

Back
Top Bottom