Simpsons Finale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
Ok, the finale was last night, even though there is a new show on wednesday...go figure!

What did you think of last nights? what did you think of this season? do you think they should call it quits because they are dying a horrible slow death?

Personally I thought that, though the season started off slow, half way through we saw some pretty funny episodes, one of which( the angry dad episode) was the funniest simpsons EVER! honest.

the season finale was pretty damned hilarious too!

highlights:

-the screamapillar being sexually attracted to fire!! my God! I lost it when they said that.
-homer stares at womans breasts
woman:"hey! my face is up here"
homer:"I've made my decision"

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

I thought they redeemed themselves with this season.

It seemed for the past 2/3 years some of their material was not great....although when you watched them again, it did seem funnier.

This season I thought was very good. There are always clunkers, but I didn't see too many.

The angry dad episode was classic. Another favorite was the Mr. Burns dating. Where Homer had to tag along with Monty. Fav part.....homer putting burns' hand on homers crotch!

[This message has been edited by BEAL (edited 05-20-2002).]

I live with a couple, and the husband works on The Simpsons!
He told me some wild stories that have happened on the set. Its priceless!
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

I liked the part where Rev. Lovejoy and the priest duked it out.

Originally posted by Basstrap:
Ok, the finale was last night, even though there is a new show on wednesday...go figure!

What did you think of last nights? what did you think of this season? do you think they should call it quits because they are dying a horrible slow death?

Personally I thought that, though the season started off slow, half way through we saw some pretty funny episodes, one of which( the angry dad episode) was the funniest simpsons EVER! honest.

the season finale was pretty damned hilarious too!

highlights:

-the screamapillar being sexually attracted to fire!! my God! I lost it when they said that.
-homer stares at womans breasts
woman:"hey! my face is up here"
homer:"I've made my decision"

That screamapillar made the show...we laughed our asses off!!!!!!!!

-without constant affection...it will die
-it is sexually attracted to fire
Homer: "are you sure God doesn't want it to die?

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

Back
Top Bottom