Simpsons characters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ralph
Grandpa
Flanders
Rod and Todd
Frank Grimes (Grimey)
Couder (sp?) (the carney code)
U2
Ringo Starr
Disco Stu (who never actually liked disco)
George and Barbara Bush
Gerald Ford
the locals from Willie's hometown in Scotland

Has anyone ever noticed that they never give Millhouse a chance? I mean he's not a complete loser; he's probably a lot better ethically, morally, and intellectually than most of the characters on the show....WAIT A MINUTE...maybe that's what the show is trying to demostrate....----that the most admirable amongst us are the most ignored, criticized and lambasted for their skills.

(Shrugs)

Or maybe I'm talking out of my arse.

---That brings up another idea----Does saying "arse" as opposed to "ass" mean I'm more courteous to those who find the word "ass" offensive? For some reason I feel like saying "arse" is the equivalent to saying "Darn" instead of "Damn"...or "Jeesh" instead of "Jesus".

----Man, am I drunk.:wink:

a few things to share....

- to whoever started this thread.... WHO THE HELL IS SIDESHOW BILL ???'... all I know is Sideshow Bob, Sideshow Mel and Sideshow Luke Perry... remember him?

- The episode when Lisa goes to College and meets Ralph when she is whit her friends is hillarious (Why nobody wants to be with me?.... *it pees himself*

-Homer Rules

-I like when things explote. Like on the Police Cops show, when TV Homer throws a bad guy over other 3 guys and all explote, or when the Isotops won the "world series" or something and they go to the school baseball court in Homer's car, go through all bases, slides in home, goes through the steel net in the back, and explotes

- I think Nelson is great... Hia, Ha..., I love that laugh.

Simpson's Holiday Quote:
Bart: "Let's remember what this holidays are all about... the birth of Santa Claus"

Homer, of course! :D

and Ralph...

"Hello Super Nintendo Chalmers"
- Ralph :laugh:

U2, too :angel:

Homer or Bart from the family.

Chief Wiggum, Barney, Willie and Moe the barkeeper from the townspeople.

Back
Top Bottom