Simpsonize Yourself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well speaking of Bono:

Elevation Simpson Bono....

ajme_17200712143.jpg

Sicy said:
Um, are you drunk again?
:uhoh: yes but who wrote that? i didn't, i worship the ground Bono walks on :lol: the last numbers of my phone number are the police code for homicide/murder, thats the number the phone company gave me :crazy: :lol:

*browneyedgirl* said:
:uhoh: yes but who wrote that? i didn't, i worship the ground Bono walks on :lol: the last numbers of my phone number are the police code for homicide/murder, thats the number the phone company gave me :crazy: :lol:

Do you share your computer with someone?

Is that your real phone number? :| (I know you are from Atlanta).

zonelistener said:

I was wondering.... :up:

By The Way.....I do not have a photo that works with the simpsonize thing. :(

Yeah, it rejected four of my photos, though in my opinion they were very good closeups of my face, until I finally found a photo it was willing to process. And it took ages. Weird thing.

Lila64 said:
you could have picked a different skin color - I picked Maggie at first, then had to go one paler :happy:

:yes: But being the middle of winter and looking like a glowstick, I decided to go for the tanned option. :giggle:

:lol: What keys do I hit to get it to copy the screen so I can paste it to paint??

E.T.A. :banghead: my damn keyboard is the problem, not me....it's not responding when I use certain keys, even AFTER reinstalling the software for it!! :mad:

Last edited:
your_image.png

Actually it is kind of like me when you compare it to the photo I used.. I'm going to try a couple of photos to see which one is best.. this is fun :lol:!

Last edited:
gluey said:
:lol: What keys do I hit to get it to copy the screen so I can paste it to paint??

E.T.A. :banghead: my damn keyboard is the problem, not me....it's not responding when I use certain keys, even AFTER reinstalling the software for it!! :mad:

Do you have an 'F Lock' key? If so, unlock it, hit the PrtScn (print screen) key, and relock it. Then paste into paint program.

Back
Top Bottom