Simpsonize Yourself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:
Simpsonize site is going nowhere. And I can't even fit myself on the screen to do a screen cap :grumpy:

I keep getting "Analyzing photo...please wait" :( Maybe there's a whole lot of global Simpsonizing going on at the moment...or perhaps we're just really difficult to analyze. :wink:

phillyfan26 said:
cartoon.jpg

That looks like DaveC

Lila64 said:
I tried that, I can't get the whole imagine on the screen to capture

I think you must be doing something wrong. When you do a print screen it takes a copy of the whole screen and everything on it.

Lila64 said:
Simpsonize site is going nowhere. And I can't even fit myself on the screen to do a screen cap :grumpy:

There's an option of "exporting" the picture. Do that and it allows you to click on 3 choices. Choose the one on the left. It saves the pic onto your computer. You can choose where and then, you gots your picture.

that's waht I did...

Sicy said:
Here Lila, how's this :giggle:

lilasimpsons.jpg

Not bad, though my glasses are more round. And I'm a blue-jeans kinda girl. Thanks for trying. I made a second one on Simpsonsmovie.com, and can save them there, but can't find anyplace to save it to photobucket, etc.

I know how to do the print-screen option, but the whole body doesn't fit on my screen, so you'd miss the shoes, no biggie. BRB

The avatar from the movie website looks nothing like me, no matter what I try, and the simpsonize me site worked when I first tried it but it took ages analyzing my photo and it never came up, now I cannot access the site anymore, that sucks! :madspit:

The Simpsonize Me Page was finally able to process one of my photo when I tried again this afternoon, so here's the result ... not so bad:

Simpsonized_Me.png

waynetravis said:

Woah :applaud:

Which Simpsonizer did you use?

Thanks! :) I just used the Simpsonize me site, and uploaded a picture of myself. I really love it - although my skin should be a shade or two darker, I think. I have a kick-ass tan right now. :D

Back
Top Bottom