simple plan...simply the best?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
canadian prog/art rockers simple plan are set to release another album filled with soaring melodies, punk riffs, and idm electronica infused starwipes in their most processed album yet.

make no mistake folks, these guys are gonna rock your socks off.
simple plan might just be the band of the year for 2004 after all is said and done.

but when they pick up their grammy for best rock band in february, just remember where you heard it first.

:up:

ScOt StAppP PW... wrong thread.

Goat nuts. Some girl in my creative writing class just posted a story in which one character is singing her favorite simple plan song and realizing that she really really means the words.

Isn't that just darlin'?:mad:

i guess it depends which song. it's good that today's biggest and most important rock acts are presenting children with a clear and positive masausage.

haven't heard of that one, though i must say it reminds me of polish masausage.

OMG!!!!!! sImPlE PlAn RULEZ!!!!!! tehy do tha BEsT1!!coer of that odl song I DON'T NO WHO THE BAND IS!!!!!!!!LOLZ!!!!!! I TINK THERE NAME IS BAD RELIGION?!??????????

shit sakes, settle down. i had no idea you liked them this much, but i can certainly understand why. they're this generation's beetles mixed with bad religion and the clash. :up:

The lead singer has the greatest singing voice of all time. Pavarotti isn't worthy to lick the dey-go's out of his asshole. :|

well not really. apparently you're all a bunch of indy elitists (especially you) who don't know anything about good music.

why is it that I can't think of a single song by this "best band ever" ? I could take a guess, but maybe I'll jsut let some of you rant and rave some more.

UnforgettableLemon said:
Oh my GAWD. The Calsh JuSt weesh thay culd hVe Wr8n a SnGo as kewel As AdDictteded!

hahaha....brilliant.

no, but seriously, I have no idea who Simple Plan is other than some crappy 80's band that was never able to stay original. Maybe I don't want to know?

Last edited:
Lancemc said:
no, but seriously, I have no idea who Simple Plan is other than some crappy 80's band that was never able to stay original. Maybe I don't want to know?
Unfortunately, they're not from the 80's. If they were from the 80's, they'd be at least a little more cooler. :up:

To me, they're like the Canadian equivalent of Good Charlotte. :yuck:

OMG KIMMY!!!1!!!111 DO U MEMBER THAT TYME WHEN THAT LIKE TO2LY AWSUM GRRL POSTED BOUT SIMPLE PLAN SLASH IN UR LJ COMMUNITY!!!!1!!???????!1 IT WAS LIK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEWL OMGLOL!!!!1!!1! :drool: :faint: :yes: :combust: :heart:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
OMG KIMMY!!!1!!!111 DO U MEMBER THAT TYME WHEN THAT LIKE TO2LY AWSUM GRRL POSTED BOUT SIMPLE PLAN SLASH IN UR LJ COMMUNITY!!!!1!!???????!1 IT WAS LIK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEWL OMGLOL!!!!1!!1! :drool: :faint: :yes: :combust: :heart:

OMG TAHT WUZ TEH BEST!!!!!!!!!LOLZ!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom