simple plan...simply the best?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoomerang96, you were in band a while back, I remember. You started a thread about it. The Dentists.

Come on, tell everyone about your 'cool' band and the 'wild, rockin' songs you guys did.

On the highway
on the biway
MISTER ROBOTRON

I know, it's embarrassing shite, but it's no worse than A Simple Plan.

lemon's right.

though kieran is partly on track too. we did in fact write "mr. robotron", it ended up being a b-side on the "fred's got slacks" single.

Simple plan annoy me musically for this reason. Musically, it is sounds just the same as all this kiddie punk bands out there talking about the same issues as all these other kiddie punk bands. I like punk music but I like to be musically challenged.

simpleplan.jpg

OMG!!!!! teh guy wit tha bald hed and teh guy next to him are like TOTALY DOING IT LOL!!!!!! i mean there like STANDING NXT 2 ECH OTEHR!!!

for deathbear's sake, i hope they remember to use enough lube.

:wink:

IWasBored said:
OMG!!!!! teh guy wit tha bald hed and teh guy next to him are like TOTALY DOING IT LOL!!!!!! i mean there like STANDING NXT 2 ECH OTEHR!!!

no lube... :huh:

with lube... :hyper:

IWasBored said:

:laugh:

I hear there's a sale at Wal-mart, or something :wink:

stapp-creed-people-042203.jpg

Scott_Stapp.jpg

movimento_r_017.jpg

Simple Plan only wishes they could convey so much feeling with body language. Hello, Bono can't even touch Stapp. All that nonsense about Stapp copying Bono is bullshit. Stapp influenced U2. :bow: Stapp

So, like the thing I'm wondering is, can anyone send me some of their B-sides??? But not in mp3 format, cuz then the sheer melodic genious would sound really lifeless.

teh best 2 bndds n tha wurld shud og on tur 2gehta SMPILE PLNN & GDD CHRALOTE!!!11!1!1! W00t w00T STFU n00bz!!1!!1!!!!111!!

DaveC said:
teh best 2 bndds n tha wurld shud og on tur 2gehta SMPILE PLNN & GDD CHRALOTE!!!11!1!1! W00t w00T STFU n00bz!!1!!1!!!!111!!

GooD ChrlOtte R pansEez, DeyProb ably Dvner Even Herd of rEeL punK bNds lik Blink !82 and GrRn Dae. No rootz, DatS why the Diverz sOUnDz of SimpLe PlaN Shuld Tour Wit CReeD when Dey git Back 2gthr, becuz CrEd nos no boNdagieres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom