Simple Minds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mandy1973

Refugee
Far away...this ship is taking me far away
Went and saw Simple Minds and INXS last night.
I'd been waiting to see Simple minds for...about 18 years I think...and I was not dissapointed!!
Jim Kerr's voice is AMAZING live!!!
Just a shame they were the support act, and only got to play for about 45 minutes - it just wasn't long enough.

Photos here if anyone wants to have a look:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/acrobat73/sets/72157600012386668/

I was thinking about INXS all day today! I could not get "what you need" out of my head! *still singing it!*

How was INXS?

Great piccies..........Jim Kerr,is showing his age ain't he......he was sittin' on his arse and he only played 45 minutes!!!

Ooh, I thought about going to that, but couldn't bear the thought of forking out money for Fake INX$. Or if I'd gone, I'd have left after SM. Last saw them in the late 80s, where Jim grew his hair and got fat. :( Down at the Thebby, boy did I get trampled when the first notes of Waterfront came on! :yikes: Oh those were the days!

Would've been a great gig, was thinking of going.

As much as I wish Fake INX$ labelled themselves under a different moniker, I actually don't mind JD as a singer or a frontman, and I am very much a fan of Pretty Vegas and especially Afterglow.

Simple Minds would be great live. I don't yet own any of their stuff, but whenever one of their hits are played on radio, it's always a joy to listen to...

....your from (or visiting) Adelaide then?...i would have gone but i was working (bastard!)...what was the set list then?....

Back
Top Bottom