Silverchair?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I really like them:) I think it's cool Bono does too.;) I like howthey have an orchestra with their music.:wink: I really like their songs "Across the Night" "The Greatest View" and "World Upon Shoulders." ;):wink:

'diorama' was an incredibly underrated album. 'neon ballroom' to an extent, too. good stuff.

also, check out daniel johns new group "the disassociatives." stunner of a debut album. :up:

hi ang!! :wave: :heart:

as you can see from the "similar threads" below, i have rambled on here ad nauseum about my love and admiration for daniel johns and the music he creates. I saw The Disocciatives live in concert recently and was not disappointed.
"the greatest view" is a song I hold very dear and if I'm feeling down i just have to listen to the Disocciatives interview and their explanation and introduction to Lifting the Veil, the "whistling song...it's all about the wo-hooooo.." :)

He is still so young, so hopefully we can look forward to a lot more music from Daniel. Just thinking about him makes me :laugh: and :). He comes out with such outrageous things at times. After seeing him recently I have this huge urge to knit him a new hat. He's a wag :laugh:

Cool.;) "Greatest View" is great. Could you please, cass, tell me the of what the song means to them?

Last edited:
I think it is a case of never say never. The band members of silverchair are working on different projects, but I think they have left open the possiblilty of more music from the chair in the future. I hope so anyways.

I heard daniel say in an interview that " the greatest view" is about a person recovering from depression.

Cool band- Diorama is a great album- it totally reminds me of when I lived in Brisbane last year, I would blast that album as I was driving to uni and was stuck in the morning traffic chaos- its so nice to listen to orchestral rock whilst stuck in traffic.

And to everyone who wants to know what Daniel is up to now, definately check out the Dissasociatives- its an ensemble thing that he is doing with a legendary and been around for ages Australian DJ by the name of Paul Mac, their stuff is great and the film clips are quite good too:wink:

OzAurora said:
I would blast that album as I was driving to uni and was stuck in the morning traffic chaos- its so nice to listen to orchestral rock whilst stuck in traffic.

;) :wink:

Silverchair haven't broken up. They want to get together to work on some new stuff soon. I dont know when 'soon' is though. I know he and Paul Mac loved working together.

The Dissociatives are very cool though. HOS knows :wink:
:wave:

Back
Top Bottom