sigur ros - the pop song (song #8 from ( ) )

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
this could be one of the greatest pieces of music in a very, very long time.

it combines the past, present and perhaps the future of what music will sound like down the road.

at a different forum, i asked what people thought music would be like 20 years or so down the road.

im starting to think bands like sigur ros may hold that answer.

years from, people will look back on them as being one of the greatest bands of our generation.

really, i recommend this song to everyone. the ending is fabulous. listen to it on a stereo full blast, or on your discman as you medidate, its the most incredible music.

so if your looking to download it, its from the album () and it might be referred to as "the pop song" or simply number 8.

their are different versions, you definately want the one that is 11:45 long.

let me know what you think.

I'll drink to that. That is one of the best albums i've bought it awhile. I listened to it just tonight coincidentally.

*drinks orange juice*

ya, i knew youd like it cause you have good taste in music.

unfortunately for the most of interference, if the song isnt packaged into a comfortable, verse chorus verse package, its not worth their time.

i'll have to give another listen.. i listened to the album a couple times and found i much preferred the first half to the second half. i'm sure it'll grow on me

It of course can't hold a candle to anything on ?g?tis Byrjun (especially Olsen Olsen), and I hope to god--and sincerely doubt--that it is the future of music (how many times have I heard that in any given 2 year time-span?), but it's quite a pretty track nonetheless.

mug22, im going to send you twenty dollars because of your high regards of olsen olsen. its my favorite sigur ros song, or tied with the pop song or something, i hate ranking why am i ranking im sorry.

sigur ros is phenomenol.......enough said, cant wait to get home from Europe to my cd collection and listen to this album again.......

Back
Top Bottom