Sigur ros spring tour - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-15-2003, 09:42 PM   #1
New Yorker
 
Ali Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Mpls, MN USA
Posts: 2,718
Local Time: 09:22 PM
crys Sigur ros spring tour

SPRING TOUR USA 2003
3-15 Berklee Performance Center, Boston, MA
3-18 930 Club, Washington, DC
3-19 930 Club, Washington, DC
3-21 Radio City Music Hall, New York City, NY
3-22 Tower Theatre, Upper Darby, PA
3-23 The Odeon, Cleveland, OH
3-25 Byham Theatre, Pittsburgh, PA
3-26 Brown Theatre, Louisville, KY
3-27 The Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA
3-29 House of Blues, New Orleans, LA
3-31 Verizon Wireless Theatre, Houston, TX
4-1 Austin Music Hall, Austin, TX
4-2 Granada Theatre, Dallas, TX
4-4 Nita's Hideaway, Tempe, AZ
4-5 The Joint, Las Vegas, NV
4-7 Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, Los Angeles, CA
4-8 Paramount Theatre, Oakland, CA


all this and nothing even REMOTEly close. not even one in the whole midwest. best show i've seen this year too i've been hoping to see them again.

Gina- hold me. we shall cry together.
__________________

__________________
Ali Rose is offline  
Old 01-15-2003, 09:52 PM   #2
ONE
love, blood, life
 
HelloAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: new york city
Posts: 14,534
Local Time: 11:22 PM
I'm still wondering why the heck they haven't come to Florida!!
__________________

__________________
HelloAngel is offline  
Old 01-15-2003, 10:08 PM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Hallelujah Here She Comes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 3,528
Local Time: 10:22 PM
Re: Sigur ros spring tour

Quote:
Originally posted by Ali Rose
SPRING TOUR USA 2003
3-15 Berklee Performance Center, Boston, MA
3-18 930 Club, Washington, DC
3-19 930 Club, Washington, DC
3-21 Radio City Music Hall, New York City, NY
3-22 Tower Theatre, Upper Darby, PA
3-23 The Odeon, Cleveland, OH
3-25 Byham Theatre, Pittsburgh, PA
3-26 Brown Theatre, Louisville, KY
3-27 The Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA
3-29 House of Blues, New Orleans, LA
3-31 Verizon Wireless Theatre, Houston, TX
4-1 Austin Music Hall, Austin, TX
4-2 Granada Theatre, Dallas, TX
4-4 Nita's Hideaway, Tempe, AZ
4-5 The Joint, Las Vegas, NV
4-7 Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, Los Angeles, CA
4-8 Paramount Theatre, Oakland, CA


all this and nothing even REMOTEly close. not even one in the whole midwest. best show i've seen this year too i've been hoping to see them again.

Gina- hold me. we shall cry together.
__________________
Hallelujah Here She Comes is offline  
Old 01-16-2003, 12:30 AM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Elvis Presley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: eachnotesecure.com
Posts: 5,058
Local Time: 11:22 PM
Wooohooo Louisville! Only an hour and a half south, another show to spend money on.........cant wait........
__________________
Elvis Presley is offline  
Old 01-16-2003, 09:48 AM   #5
Blue Crack Addict
 
meegannie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Norwich, England
Posts: 15,798
Local Time: 03:22 AM
Louisville? How weird.
__________________
meegannie is offline  
Old 01-19-2003, 05:31 PM   #6
New Yorker
 
Ali Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Mpls, MN USA
Posts: 2,718
Local Time: 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by meegannie
Louisville? How weird.
thats what I said.
__________________
Ali Rose is offline  
Old 01-19-2003, 05:35 PM   #7
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
MonaVox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 3,460
Local Time: 10:22 PM
Whoa they're gonna be here fer 2 nites.

I wish I was a fan....

MAYHAPS THERE'S STILL TIME

WHAT DO I DOWNLOAD?! GAH!
__________________
MonaVox is offline  
Old 01-20-2003, 01:37 PM   #8
New Yorker
 
Ali Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Mpls, MN USA
Posts: 2,718
Local Time: 09:22 PM
Off ( ) album....

they will open with songs 1, 2, and 3 most likely, which are all great songs.

Mona i bought the album like 3 days before i went to the show and it was still the best show i've seen all year. please go. you will love it. i am jealous.
__________________
Ali Rose is offline  
Old 01-20-2003, 01:38 PM   #9
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tempe, Az USA
Posts: 12,856
Local Time: 08:22 PM
cool.
i will check em out.
db3
__________________
diamond is offline  
Old 01-20-2003, 02:07 PM   #10
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Elvis Presley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: eachnotesecure.com
Posts: 5,058
Local Time: 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Ali Rose
Off ( ) album....

they will open with songs 1, 2, and 3 most likely, which are all great songs.

Mona i bought the album like 3 days before i went to the show and it was still the best show i've seen all year. please go. you will love it. i am jealous.
well then get yer butt down to Louisville, or Cleveland would be better.........since when is Cleveland not in the Midwest......
__________________
Elvis Presley is offline  
Old 01-20-2003, 03:57 PM   #11
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
MonaVox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 3,460
Local Time: 10:22 PM
If I do go I'll have to find someone to go with me.

So.....









Just







Just how DO you pronounce their name?
In my head I hear it like "sugar Ross" but something tells me that's so off
__________________
MonaVox is offline  
Old 01-20-2003, 04:34 PM   #12
War Child
 
Cow of the Seas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Njosnavelin
Posts: 834
Local Time: 09:22 PM
auuuuuuuuch...... i know. nothing even remotely near me either.

*dry heaves out of disappointment

nothing good ever comes my way.
__________________
those evil natured robots
theyre programed to destroy us
she gotta be strong to fight them
so shes taking lots of vitamins
cause she knows that
it be tragic
if those evil robots win
Cow of the Seas is offline  
Old 01-20-2003, 04:36 PM   #13
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Elvis Presley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: eachnotesecure.com
Posts: 5,058
Local Time: 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Cow of the Seas
auuuuuuuuch...... i know. nothing even remotely near me either.

*dry heaves out of disappointment

nothing good ever comes my way.
Yeah, what that a boot?
You can thank Canada for that ya hoser........
__________________
Elvis Presley is offline  
Old 01-20-2003, 05:58 PM   #14
War Child
 
Cow of the Seas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Njosnavelin
Posts: 834
Local Time: 09:22 PM
i know elvis, its far too cold up here, i dont blame anybody.

i mean, its not like iceland is cold or anything... *cough
__________________
those evil natured robots
theyre programed to destroy us
she gotta be strong to fight them
so shes taking lots of vitamins
cause she knows that
it be tragic
if those evil robots win
Cow of the Seas is offline  
Old 01-21-2003, 12:28 AM   #15
New Yorker
 
Ali Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Mpls, MN USA
Posts: 2,718
Local Time: 09:22 PM
__________________

__________________
Ali Rose is offline  
 

Tags
sigur ros

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com