Sigur Ros - September 28th, Womens Club, Minneapolis!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pollux

Babyface
Wahoo!!

I can't wait. Im looking at tickmaster right now for whatever good tickets are left.

Any other Sigur Ros fans in here? Has anyone here been to a live show of theirs?

------------------
"Fifteen referees. I want fifteen referees to be at this fight because there ain't no one man who can keep up with the pace I'm gonna set except me. There's not a man alive who can whup me. I'm too fast. I'm too smart. I'm too pretty. I should be a postage stamp. That's the only way I'll ever get licked."

Hope you got your tickets. Sigur R?s have a few great songs, but I have to admit that I?m not a big fan. Like some of their stuff. They played a gig here about a month ago, which was very good. Enjoy yours!

------------------
The world is but one country and mankind its citizens. ~ Bah?'u'll?h

now that?s funny. I just replied to you when they start playing Sigur R?s on the radio (Svefn G Englar) Cool!

------------------
The world is but one country and mankind its citizens. ~ Bah?'u'll?h

Im a huge fan.

I heard from this guy that saw them in concert that during the concert he looked around and a bunch of people had tears in their eyes because the music was so beautiful.

I just hope everyone is quite and just absorbs the music. If someone near me yells anything, they are getting a fist in the jaw.

------------------
"Fifteen referees. I want fifteen referees to be at this fight because there ain't no one man who can keep up with the pace I'm gonna set except me. There's not a man alive who can whup me. I'm too fast. I'm too smart. I'm too pretty. I should be a postage stamp. That's the only way I'll ever get licked."

Back
Top Bottom