Sigur Ros question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know that the Ros part sounds like rose, not Ross. I still always mispronounce that. On another Sigur Ros note, check out the video for () # 1 on MTV.com. they just released it, pretty cool. Great song, I may need to buy that album. I hadnt thought it was worth it, heard it was just more of the same, but I think I like that song more than most anything on AB.

() is nothing like their last album, trust me.

theres a variety of ways to pronounce it. im not too confident in my pronunciation, but i say SEE-GORE ROSS. ive heard people on tv say it that way too (including craig kilbourn when the band performed on his show).

See-uhr RRRose or something

There's a soundfile of how to pronounce it and some other titles on their official site

I have just purchased AB yesterday. I couldnt imagine it getting better than their () but it is, indeed, better still.

*heart explodes with love for band*

but is that a chris martin signature there, ma dear angel? :sexywink:

hey angel, are you still a big pumpkins fan?? do me a HUGE favour! where can i find great pics of d'arcy?? im super infactuated with her, and it frightens me. she has to be the coolest bass player of all time.

Insult me and then ask for a favour all in the same post? :huh:
:madspit: I don't think so.

ok............... I am starting to get interested in this band..... have given them more of a listen. Now, for all you Sigur Ros fans out there, if you could only buy one of their albums, which would it be and why?

aaaaaaaaaah!!

angel, my parents went to the domincan this morning...wanna come on over....? :sexywink:

by aegius byrjun.

thats not quite how you spell it, but im too lazy to find the proper spelling. get it cause its by far their most beautiful album, and after you like it then get ().

Angel said:
ok............... I am starting to get interested in this band..... have given them more of a listen. Now, for all you Sigur Ros fans out there, if you could only buy one of their albums, which would it be and why?

If I had to chose only one then I'd head for ()...I personally think there is a little to separate () and Agaetis Byrjun..both are beautiful albums..neither would be a unadvisable choice

true, and () has two of the most powerful songs ever heard by mankind.

tracks number 4 and 8 (aka the nothing song and the pop song) are brilliant.

I'm growing a healthy addiction to #1 and #3 from ()

even as a whole I prefer () more ~*nothing has come close to #7 Vidrar vel til loftarasa from AB..gorgeous song.~

Yes I can understand that... but what if it's the ONLY Sigur Ros album I will ever ever buy? Pick one based on that.

my choice holds firmly onto my balls. :up:

i mean, wait. not my balls, my.... whatever, just trust me on this one will ya?

im sorry.

ok. i trust you. i will also hunt you down and let you know what i think after i purchase it. it's probably going to be hard to find too. :|

Back
Top Bottom