sigur ros. in a radiohead forum. in a u2 forum.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
sigur ros.

your thoughts? even know who they are?

out of those people who know who they are, what is your favorite song?

mine is undoubtedly, "njosnavelin (the nothing song)."

i shall now shut up. now you talk.

melon

I LOVE Sigur Ros! I only discovered them a couple of weeks ago though. I was downloading songs by bands who are going to be at the V2002 festival that I hadn't heard of before, and they were one of them. Now they're one of the bands that I'm most looking forward to seeing there!!! One week to go! I can't wait! :D

I just love how calm and beautiful their music is. It's the sort of stuff that could send me to sleep - in a good way that is, because it's so relaxing. They have a totally unique sound, and I just adore it! :heart:

My favourite song by them is "flugufrelsarinn". It's so pretty. [Edit: actually, not pretty, more like breathtakingly beautiful! /edit] I love it. I also love "star?lfur" as well. I haven't heard any of the new songs apart from "the nothing song" but I love that one. I must go download some of the others sometime :yes:

PS - Happy Birthday melon! :)

Last edited:
its melons birthday? happy birthday!

i LOVE sigur ros, in case anyone didnt know.

my favorite songs are...well i dont know the names off hand cause me booklet is in my room and im not in my room and im too lazy to get it.

but i do know that olsen olsen is my favorite, followed by the song that follows directly after it on that cd.

numbers 3 and 4 are also stunning...

but then again so is the entire album.

I like them only in small doses, too. They are overrated imho, and I can't listen to them for long as the music gets empty after a while. I reckon I'd enjoy their music heaps better if I heard them live (I've seen videos online) cos of all those string instruments and the violin-bow-on-guitar with the crazy distortion.

foray

Back
Top Bottom