Sigur Ros

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The album is streaming on Last FM as well...

Can't decide if I'll check it out or not. For now I think I'll wait.

I listened to the stream. It's a great piece of work. It's different — especially the first half. Very acoustic. I like "Festival" and "Með suð ? eyrum," and some others, but those stuck out.

Wow, I'm listening to the stream and I have to say that Með suð ? eyrum við spilum endalaust might just become my favourite Sigur Rós album. I really, really like this acoustic sound. And I really, really want to move back to Iceland again. :drool:

My internet has been down at home so I have had the temptation to listen to the stream removed from me as an option. Could be fixed tonight...will I or won't I?

I think I'm going to hold out for this one. New Sigur Rós + hi fi system = heaven.

Me too. I'm almost tempted to just listen to the stream and then just buy it in the store when it's out (as it's cheaper than the pre-order price).

Am I a terrible person? They've already gotten major money out of me for the deluxe edition of Heima and the complete discography on vinyl set thing.

I've already ordered the thing so it's no big deal to listen to the stream. You know you're going to buy it, so it's also no big deal. I just feel like if I wait until I get what I paid for, I will give it my deeper attention. I guess it's silly to wait, but it's also fun. In a silly way.

I've got the download. :drool:

I've listened a couple of times and am really enjoying it. More later, after a few more listens.

Already?! I am actually listening to it for my first time on Last FM right now as I type....

End of September. I like to start my hyping early.

What are everyone's fav new Sigur songs? As of now, Inni mér syngur vitleysingur is probably my fav from the album.

You've both made me feel Sigur Bad for listening to the Last FM stream.

I watched Life Aquatic again this weekend and wanted to mention again how much I love hearing Staralfur at the dramatic moment.

Just pretend this is embedded: Sigur Rós - Bonnaroo - Gobbledigook

(You can find all the other Bonn stuff on YouTube)

68cjts0.gif
68cjts0.gif
68cjts0.gif
68cjts0.gif
68cjts0.gif
68cjts0.gif
68cjts0.gif
68cjts0.gif
68cjts0.gif
68cjts0.gif

I watched Life Aquatic again this weekend and wanted to mention again how much I love hearing Staralfur at the dramatic moment.

:love:

I like watching the otherwise not-so-good Vanilla Sky for the same reason.

I don't know what my favorite song is yet. I burned a copy for the car this morning but then left it on the table. I won't have a favorite until the car test.

It was amusing that I kept waiting to hear Jonsi sing in English last night only to realize that his English sounds a lot like his Icelandic/Hopelandic so I kept missing it. :lol:

It was amusing that I kept waiting to hear Jonsi sing in English last night only to realize that his English sounds a lot like his Icelandic/Hopelandic so I kept missing it. :lol:

I thought the same thing. I couldn't understand any of the "English".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom