The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I might not mail mine until next week, being as I've not settled on tracklists yet and my padded envelopes are in my office at school. So I hope popmartijn and gabrielvox will be patient with me. ;)

oh man! this is getting so fun looking at these different track lists. we HAVE to do this again. After I sent mine out, I realized there were other songs I wanted to add.

In the meantime, I have to add Hallelujia's track list. lots of new stuff. between that list and khanada's CD, I'm getting the best old school and the best new school.

wilco- I am trying to break your heard
fiona apple- paper bag
doves- pounding [now I know what all you doves fans are talking about]
uncle tupelo- still be around
neil finn- driving me mad
lucinda williams- side of the road
wilco- california stars
ryan adams- shakedown on 9th st. [I love this great NYC song]
fleetwood mac- never going back again
billy bragg- unwelcome guest
rem- the lifting
elbow- red
sarah mclachlan- possession
rhcp- don't forget me
the smiths- there is a ligh that never goes out [i was about to put this on my CD!]
jeff buckley- last goodbye [how do I get the droll face on the quick reply?]
sigor ros- staralfur
wilco- pieholden suite

KhanadaRhodes said:
everyone's received my cd now. :D

but i've received none so far. :(

I sent yours out today via first class :wink:

Hope you'll enjoy it!

:wave:
soulfo

On second thought, I think Dad is gonna post it off for me. Either way...it will be sent!

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
aggh! I have to get a move on with this! I swear, you people are stealing my tracklists!

*gah*

I know! If not my entire tracklists, at least my artists. lol. I'll be sending mine out at the end of the month ... so between then and now, I want paxetaurora and joyfulgirl to forget alllllll about what they've read here. ;)

LOL at the artists/tracklists thing. Shows how our tastes run so similarly.

Anyway, I've packed mine off today. 9-12 working days. Or something. I can't even remember the last time I bought a stamp.

Oh, and I need to mention this is the first time I've done something on this scale, so I'm a bit nervous...

1)Is the address OK?
2)Is my handwriting legible?
3)Would the CDs fall out?
4)Would my stamps fall ou?
5)Did I leave the CDs in the case (major D'OH if this happens)?
6)Will the mail plane crash in the Alps and my recepient will take 35 years to receive it? (Or would someone be nice enough to make another one then, sorta like 21st cent. Amelie)
7)Was my cover letter too crappy?
8)Am I worrying too much?

Re: 8, yeah. I'm just looking forward to receiving mine now, and putting my newfound mix-making skills to stop my friends from listening to their Slipknot/Linkin Park shite. :D

Khanada got soulfo, foulfo got Khanada...does it always work this way?

...:lol: at yertle...we all DO have the same tastes! Must be why we hang around here! :wink:

Well, I don't mind. My people are getting "good souls" on their cd whether it's been used or not!!

paxetaurora said:
I might not mail mine until next week, being as I've not settled on tracklists yet and my padded envelopes are in my office at school. So I hope popmartijn and gabrielvox will be patient with me. ;)

Well... next week I'm on holidays (actually, starting this Friday :hyper:), so as long as there is enough snow in Austria, I think I can handle it. But I am getting curious and excited about it. Good luck with everything! :wave:

C ya!

Marty

Damn! I had a 'feeling' that my cds arrived today, so I ran out to the mailbox and checked (with no jacket on in a blizzard) and we had all these big packages, I was so excited.

It turns out none of them were for me.

No CDs...*sigh* :) I'm such a geek.

Back
Top Bottom