sigh, twerp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
so i go to subway in between phone calls and meetings to get my regular. 2 deli sandwiches with ham and cheese heated up for a minute or so.

of course the sandwich goes in the microwave and the one behind me catches up. some times i have to wait for the other sandwich person to pay, sometimes i don't.

today i pay and pick up the wrapped subway thingy. the guy behind me says, in the meanest possible voice 'that's my sandwich'. so i put it back and picked up the only other one there(and i saw mine come out of the microwave so it was one or the other).

back to my office and i had a 6 inch cheese with tuna! what the hell is that? i wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole.

so now i'm busy for the rest of the afternoon and starving, all cause of stupidhead. but the fact that he was so persistent and didn't get what he wanted almost makes it worth it.

my question is, would it be petty of me to save this sandwich and take it back when i leave the office and ask for what i ordered?

Tuna is good though!!! ;)

Seriously, if you don't like it and you didn't order it and paid for something different, take it back. You don't have to be an ass about it, but they will understand if you politely explain and ask for a new sandwich.

thank you. i have placed the sandwich in a locked drawer(that keeps the smell extra-good:)) until i am done work.

i'm not gonna be an ass about it, sula. i'm never an ass. this is just like the speeding ticket!

tuna boy

kobayashi said:

:yes:
i will. thank you.

that's a cool avatar you got goin'. is it anything in particular?

thank you kobesan. it's a starsailor one. i have nothing to do at work so i'm surfing for fun avatars.

sulawesigirl4 said:
dammit, I am still hungry.

kobe, can i eat your tuna sandwich?

come get it. i got a chocolate milk with it, which i drank and found sadly filling, so minus the milk it would have been about $6 CDN...which is about a buck or two:yes: for you i mean...

*hops on a plane*

or maybe I'll just run down to the vending machine and use my US dollars to buy cheap food. ;):p

sulawesigirl4 said:
*hops on a plane*

or maybe I'll just run down to the vending machine and use my US dollars to buy cheap food. ;):p

damn:mad:
.50c?
sula there is a lot of tuna on this thing. it stinks like the sea

Rather than being polite like so many of you are, take that sandwich back and let them know how hungry you realy are. Let them know how your work suffered because of your lack of nutrients, how you feel sick and weak from having to smell that shit(e) all day in your desk. And let them know that you don't appreciate them taking advantage of you with sandwich-manipulation practices.

What you do is take ther thing outside the front of the store, open it up so that it is in half. Then take one half at a time and smear it on the window, leaving nice big greasy streaks of stank rotten tuna. I would suggest writing something vulgar with the sandwiches like TUNA SUX, or whatever. Then when you are done splat the remains against the glass and the smeared up window will block their vision of your liscense plate as you speed off.

ANd btw, never go back there again if you actually do this.

You'll be swimming with the fishes.

kobayashi said:

sula there is a lot of tuna on this thing. it stinks like the sea

mparrot.gif

Back
Top Bottom