Sienfeld quiz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooshadow

The Fly
I have a feeling this has been done b4, no?

ok ok leme c

and the name of the scotch that kramer pretends to advertise in an absolute teafully funny maner, is?

ps
how hyp is elaine

Yes that is right! "Hennigans, it will be our little secret" lol. go Bonochick u good thing.
but now it is your turn to ask a question since u got the right answer, and it goes on with a series of Q&A

but i guess it is up to me to ask another question
ummmm , ok this is a hard one, actuly i am not sure that i know the answer.. What is the name of the video critic selector that Elaine falls for but it is only a kid? (the one that sent the play button)

if thats to hard, what is the name og jerrys yellow T shirt?

cya

I was so tired last night I forgot about doin' my own question...whoops! *lol*

Wow!! I can't figure out that first one! I can't remember!

But I do know that Jerry's shirt was Golden Boy! *lol* :D

I won't ask a question yet...we'll see if someone can get that other one! Maybe it will come to me yet...

Man, that Michael Jordan is so PHONY!

ok, my question:

What does George's answering machine say? If you don't know that, then what is the tune?

Jessica

Elaine: 'Where did they get this idea that you had a house in the Hamptons?'

George: 'I told them I had a house in the Hamptons. What did you tell them?'

Elaine: 'I told em you DIDN'T. And I laughed and I laughed...'

Ok this one is easy.

Whats the name of the cologne that Kramer invented?

The ocean? or the beach i 4get

What was the show that jerry had to ware the puffy shirt on?

thats easy

ps vincent, i was wracking my brain Re that, thanx Mrs the Jessica

zooshadow said:
The ocean? or the beach i 4get

What was the show that jerry had to ware the puffy shirt on?

The Today Show!

Okay...

What did Jerry find that made him realize he'd gotten his fleas from Newman?

Okay...I'd forgotten how friggin' hilarious that answering machine message was...hadn't listened to that sound for so long...now I keep listening to it over and over again...sitting here laughing...

Dammit, I need to go out on Saturday nights!!!!!! :huh:

Sicy said:
Ok this one is easy.

Whats the name of the cologne that Kramer invented?

The Beach! Kramer made the name The Beach. Then, CK stole the cologne and made one called The Ocean.

Kramer: "I could have been a millionaire! I could have been a fragrance millionaire Jerry!"

Question:

George's boss at the Yankees Mr Stienbrenner, becomes obsessed with Calzones. What does George tell him is inside a Calzone? There are three ingedients....

Bonus Question (double points):

What is the model number of the air conditioning unit Kramer installs in Jerry's apartment?

*Da Seinfeld master is in da house!:D

Last edited:
i think the fleas question is some sot of packet cake i cant remember which cake though, prob cos it is american and i have never heard of it

bono_man, u sert r the sienfeld mast i dont have a fucking clue about either question.

random quote

"is that a titlest" lol!

zooshadow said:
i think the fleas question is some sot of packet cake i cant remember which cake though, prob cos it is american and i have never heard of it

Close enough...it was the wrapper from a Chunky candy bar. :)

In the episode where George converts to Lativian Orthodox for a women, Kramer is said to have a spell where women are instantly attracted to him. The Father refers to it as "the lure of the animal". What is the name of that spell?

I want to see zoomanda in this thread soon too.

Its the kavorka jerry im dangerous jerry im very very dangerous

thats a pont bono_man, where is that krazy 26 year old...

umm lets c next question
What is kramer doing when newman thinks of the idea to use a mail truck for the bottle scam
thats an easy 1 kidz

lol, few understand me , i was not in the bottom english at school 4 noting

when newman first thinx of the idea kramer was shaving, that was the answer shaving

i have asked enough questions, some 1 elce now

i am starting to regret starting this quiz, when i started i thought i was quite good but know with all these unanswered questions my parade is being rained on all the time :)

no manda i don't know, it is about 7 yrs right?

zooshadow said:
i am starting to regret starting this quiz, when i started i thought i was quite good but know with all these unanswered questions my parade is being rained on all the time :)

no manda i don't know, it is about 7 yrs right?

Don't regret it! This is fun!

Wasn't it like 13 years though? I can't remember for sure! Maybe you're right though...ack! *lol*

What was draging under the mail truck newman was driving (in the ep where kramer owns some of the highway) that causes the mail thiner to explode and what song was newman singing

random quote

"i want to read a book from begining to end, in that order"

being a Seinfeld addict (I watch it literally every day), I can answer a few of these:

the bottle scam: Kramer/Newman wanted to return bottles to Jersey to get more money for them

a old sewing machine got caught under the mail truck, causing it to burst into flame ("Oh the humanity!")

Jerry's vomit streak: something like, 14 years, 7 months, 32 days and some odd minutes.

So here's my questions:

-What was George's first job on the show?
-What were the very first and very last lines ever said on the show?
-What was the "new" response to sneezing Jerry came up with?
-What did Elaine say to the woman at that party who said "I've lost my fiancee, the poor baby!"
-what was "the contest" about?
-easy one: Who does Jerry have a fascination with?

next?

Ok, here's my answers to a few of your questions...I'm too tired to think of questions tonight, so I'll have to post some tomorrow.

>>
-What was the "new" response to sneezing Jerry came up with?
"You're soooo good looking!"

-What did Elaine say to the woman at that party who said "I've lost my fiancee, the poor baby!"
"Maybe the dingo ate you baby!"

-what was "the contest" about?
<ahem>masterbation<ahem>

-easy one: Who does Jerry have a fascination with?
Superman

Back
Top Bottom