Sicy question?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Ok I know you like to dance Salsa and other forms of dances.

Have you been to Club Cocomo in San Francisco?

I went this past weekend and had a blast. Now I am not a very good dancer but I did and it was fun. This place is so much better than your typical night club were they play only hip-hop and the people are assholes.

Um yeah I've been to Cocomos.. I like it but it gets very crowded and not much personal space to dance, especially if you like to spin and turn and all that jazz. I've gotten elbow'd and stepped on many times there haha.

I prefer to dance at ballrooms, there are a few that I go to that have night time Salsa parties. No alcohol, which is nice because then you dont get hit on and slobbered all over ;) More room to dance and not so much a 'meat market' but yeah Salsa clubs are alot nicer than shakeyourbuttandgrindalloveryourpartner clubs.

Canadiens1160 said:
Salsa forum, n00b.

That would be a great forum :drool: Too bad I think I'm the only person here that dances Salsa. However, maybe with this thread I can convince more people to learn :wink:

I went to a Salsa class, now I'm doing an RnB and Urban Movement class.

Dancing :drool:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i just had salsa

Did somebody say... SALSA?

chipsandsalsa.jpg

:drool:

Sicy said:
Here I'll make the thread worthwhile. :wink:

Video ... Unfortuantely its sideways though.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v232/sicycat/General/?action=view&current=SICYSALSA5-06.flv
Eating salsa :drool:

Watching Sicy dance salsa with my neck cranked at a 90 degree angle :drool: :drool:

Watching someone's thumb in the shot at the beginning of the video :drool: :drool: :drool:

Is there's anything Sicy can't do? (Where's the :kissass: smiley?) :wink:

Was that a dancing partner or your honey (or both) in the vid? Sorry if it's already common knowledge. :reject:

Luckily I have a massage scheduled for tomorrow. It's going to be a fun conversation. "Yeah, can you get into my neck a bit? I was watching a video that's sideways yesterday. Yeah, Sicy from Interference. She dances salsa. No, she wasn't drinking seltzer, she was dancing salsa. No, she doesn't dance sideways, the video was sideways."

I'm sorry :lol: My mom tilted the camera sideways, with her damn thumb in the vid :angry:

Nope! We teach you the basic step and then pair you up with other beginners.

I could take Salsa for Health By Choice :hmm:

(HBC is this program our HMO provider has where you get cash back for exercising a certain amount)

Liesje said:
I could take Salsa for Health By Choice :hmm:

(HBC is this program our HMO provider has where you get cash back for exercising a certain amount)

:drool: I am quite light on my feet! ;) ;)

edit: After watching Sicy and that guy, I've decided two things.
1. I would break someone's arms with all those spin in's and out's things...
and 2. I'm dizzy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom