Sicy......are you up? are you here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
if your up and alive please say.....
biggrin.gif

gots to ask ya sometin!!!!!
smile.gif

NO she is still out in the barn passed out on a bale of hay with an empty bottle of mad dog laying at her feet and a bunch of chickens pecking at her head!

Hiya SICY!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Hehe?hey, dinnie know if you can help, but will ask anyway?..

Last night mum, according to me, made a huge mistake with our cat????.see, couple of months back she had trouble with fleas, and down by the TV we have a huge chair and a little foot-stool beside it, which she started sleepin on, (on a little laid down patch of material to keep it dirt-free)???and she became used to it and on occasions of me sitting there she would turn over and let me stroke her belly, trusting me completely or trusting in general that whatever way she slept she would not be hassled??????

Last night I noticed a flea walkin on this material and mum killed it???.ran out and got the flea-spray and came back sprayin it on a cloth, and made the mistake of telling me to lift the cat onto her bed to do this and as I held her back she rubbed the cats back and head and sprayed her as well, Puss got really scared and we let her go??????hour later she returns and mum struggles for a while to re-gain her trust???????but now poor Puss cant return to her bed cause of what happened and last night slept on floor or top of chair?.so basically, how can I help encourage her back onto her bed????? Or will she never go back???

(sorry for too much detail?..
smile.gif
!!)

Aww... lol...

She will be fine. Cats are known to have a memory of 16 hours so she will soon forget about it.

Try luring her onto the bed maybe with catnip, or put her fav toys there. Dont force her because she wont go if you do. She has to go back on her own.

Cats are so wierd!! And tell your mum not to spray flea stuff on her.. I suggest that advantage stuff you buy at the pet store where you just squeeze a little tube of liquid on the back of their neck. Gets rid of fleas fast and effectivly!!

biggrin.gif

I didnt know about the memory thing but will try and encourage with chicken.....thanks...........I feel a bit angry toward mum doin that, she broke something the cat loved and trusted......
mad.gif

we used Frontline for our cat......but perhaps with the tubey one the cat is less scared as it dont feel and sound like water.........
smile.gif

Dont worry maddie!! Your kitty wont stay angry forever.. but I know how you feel.

She's just scared for now.. she will go back on the bed after she forgets about it.

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom