Shuttlecrab! Part XV - Sweet the shell, butter the taste in my mouth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, my Amazon UK box arrived today!

Only problem--I forgot which corner the little yellow Best Buy price tag goes on! Lower left or lower right??

Anyway, the bar code IS the same, but if you look very closely at the small type on the back, the one from Best Buy says "Made in the US" and the Amazon UK one says "Made in the EU". So it should scan correctly, but whoever winds up getting this off the shelf is going to have a DVD problem.

Oh well.

The DVD works fine for me... I probably won't ever watch that yawnfest again, but, it works.

So I guess my early assessment of the film as a self indulgent wankfest is being agreed with?

April doesn't want to be Muldfeld, guys.

If by self-indulgent wankfest you mean utterly banal, pretentious waste of film, then, yes, yes your assessment is agreed with.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

TIME WARP!

badminton-girl.jpg

Now that's a woman.

I like Linedrive for what it is. A companion piece. This isn't the type of art film where you could turn off the sound and still get a lot from the images (like Matthew Barney's stuff). The focus is meant to be on the music.

Some of the sections work better than others, but I really like the piece as a whole.

So fuck all y'all.

Yeah. I gotta say that song doesn't really evoke a sitting-around-eating-while-a-hot-broad-watches-you mood.

In other news, I think I'm starting to actually like "Crabnificock."

Back
Top Bottom