Shuttlecock XXXII: I know it was you, Bono. You broke my heart.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not I. But we did have my husband's version of creamed spinach & yorkshire pudding, based on the Lawry's recipe. Not quite the same, but delish. I've got two giant ribs in the fridge. Lunch for the next couple of days...

It's fun singing with a band and junk. It's been too long since I've hung out and sang with my musician friends at work.

Reggae & ska set wouldn't have been my first choice, but it was a lot of fun. Concert (with other groups from work) on July 16th. Whoot whoot!

Look at what my hamburger talk hath wrought!

Aw, fudge! When did I blow past 30,000 posts?! It was going to be a big moment, like watching your car turn over 100,000 miles or something.

to be fair, burger king is much better here, it's probably closer to hardees than that shit burger king sells there. it's the best widely available burgers, although i haven't found anything local that's better....yet.

Look at what my hamburger talk hath wrought!

Aw, fudge! When did I blow past 30,000 posts?! It was going to be a big moment, like watching your car turn over 100,000 miles or something.

This was your 30,000th post. Given the fact that you mentioned Mike in it, I would say that it's a wasted moment in your Interference history.

I would like to see NSW type out TEEHEE on a daily basis.

i'd say wendys are the best, but they don't toast their buns so it's basically nice beef between two damp pieces of shitty bread.

there's a few places i've wanted to check out, i might actually get some money motivation money motivation both soon.

This was your 30,000th post. Given the fact that you mentioned Mike in it, I would say that it's a wasted moment in your Interference history.

Well, at least I wasted it on someone I actually liked, and I was at least trying to be funny, rather than engaging in some stupid argument over something ridiculous with someone I don't even know.

Sonic has my favorite fast food burger, though I've heard a lot of the places on the West Coast have good stuff. In-and-Out gets praised a lot.

I'm less likely to get into a stupid argument with someone I've actually met. So the more people I meet from this place, the less snippy I'll be.

In theory.

You know what's weird? I grew up eating at Hardee's in Wisconsin, but when I moved out here, the same chain is Carl's Jr.

It threw me at first, because I figured it was a different chain, but the logo looks the same, and the food was pretty much the same. But it's called something different.

And the name pisses me off. Shouldn't it be Carl Jr's? Because I look at "Carl's Jr" and think "Carl's Junior WHAT????"

I ate at In 'N Out tonight. Yes, that's right, UTAH has In 'N Out.

Ian, is it Hungry Jacks in NZ as well, or only AUS?

Burger King was absolutely phenomenal in Japan, easily the best "foreign" fast food chain there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom