Shuttlecock XXXII: I know it was you, Bono. You broke my heart.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw them play in-between We Were Promised Jet Packs and Frightened Rabbit and they didn't do much for me. In their defense, Jet Packs blew the roof off of the joint.

I think you need to know their music to appreciate them live. They're so loud that much of it sounds like white noise.

I saw Jetpacks open for them back in October. Not too familiar with their stuff, but they were pretty good

I'm not making fun of their music as I'm unfamiliar. I just like that I am sad, and Twilight is a U2 song, so it fit the moment. In a dork way.

nope. too late. first thing tomorrow I'm buying an xbox just so i can murder your horse. then I'm returning it to the store

I wish there were a way to name your horses and have it show up in game. They should make a patch for that. It would be hilarious

i cannot tell a lie. i have never seen any godfather movie. but i suck, so yeah.

loser.jpg

:wink:

I didn't see The Godfather until about 6 years ago or something. I really enjoyed them.

Every night this week, I've gone to bed and have laid awake for like 2 and a half hours before finally falling asleep. The first few nights, I was coughing a little, but I don't know that it was what was keeping me up.

Even with some killer cough syrup (it worked), I still was awake until almost 1 last night. I'm very displeased with this.

I have to work at 7AM on Saturday. Also, I was issued a knife for my duties at work.

I think you know what comes next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom