Shuttlecock XXXI: Someone start a new in-joke so we can get a better title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really, reallllly wish I had that gif of Phoebe on Friends doing her "THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!!!!" line.

That gentleman on the right is rather attractive, I must say.

From Conan's Twitter (apologies .. I feel dirty even typing that word):

Jewish fun fact: If you celebrate Passover on top of an overpass, you go back in time.

Mike, can you confirm?

Not quite.
istockphoto_1348394-homeless-old-man-resting-under-a-bridge.jpg
???

:hi5:

Passover dinner tomorrow evening. Can't wait :happy: I actually like seeing part of the family, the other part, my parents & m.i.l., drive me crazy :happy:

Have fun! My Mom was just telling me that she misses having Pesach with the family. I haven't been home for Pesach since 1997, she needs to adjust. :)

easter = chocolate hot cross buns.

the only time of the year i can get them from baker's delight. i stock up and freeze them so i can enjoy them for the rest of the year, but usually only make it to july before they're all gone.

otherwise easter = a few days off and sports events being on at funny times/
oh fuck off. i found cross buns at the grocery store and was all psyched...until i noticed they were all pretty and multi-coloured. i don't want any stinking fruit in my cross bun! wtf! if i want fruit, i'll...wait, i don't eat fruit.

Good for Ricky Martin. I still remember "Livin La Vida Loca" being like the most ubiquitous song of all time for a year in middle school.

Also, I see that the new album thread in the other place has been seeing a lot of action, and there are rumors flying around about new songs? Would someone be kind enough to summarize the madness and tell if any of it is anything worthwhile?

Also, I see that the new album thread in the other place has been seeing a lot of action, and there are rumors flying around about new songs? Would someone be kind enough to summarize the madness and tell if any of it is anything worthwhile?

There was a rumor saying that there would be an announcement today about the release date of the Rose Bowl DVD, and with a pre-order came new songs? Or new songs came on the DVD? Or something?

It was from that Spanish U2 site, which apparently has been horrifically wrong about such things in the past, so now everyone's all WOE ALAS WHY GOD WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME because nothing came out today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom