Shuttlecock XXXI: Someone start a new in-joke so we can get a better title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So....yeah, I've become surprisingly depressed about tomorrow. This thread may need to turn into a support group over the next few weeks while we all go through the "I should have been at a U2 show today" syndrome.

So....yeah, I've become surprisingly depressed about tomorrow. This thread may need to turn into a support group over the next few weeks while we all go through the "I should have been at a U2 show today" syndrome.

I have to say....I'm feeling the same way.

Let's take over a Mexican fort later on, man a cannon and gatling gun, respectively, and destroy an entire division of the Mexican Army.

Fucking tell me about it. Every year I take my students on a field trip to Angel Stadium for the tour, and always in June. This year I timed it as close to the Claw assembly as I could. We went today, and should have seen some considerable Clawness being built, but no. Just a bunch of well-mowed grass and dirt.

:sad:

DAMMIT!!!

Fucking tell me about it. Every year I take my students on a field trip to Angel Stadium for the tour, and always in June. This year I timed it as close to the Claw assembly as I could. We went today, and should have seen some considerable Clawness being built, but no. Just a bunch of well-mowed grass and dirt.

:sad:

DAMMIT!!!

i had a similar thing in 2006, i went to a football game scheduled a few days after the shows in auckland were scheduled, and there were still containers full of stage stacked out the back of the stadium.

it sucks.

i had a similar thing in 2006, i went to a football game scheduled a few days after the shows in auckland were scheduled, and there were still containers full of stage stacked out the back of the stadium.

it sucks.

At least you didn't mention to Martha that just a few years later, you met No Spoken Words at a U2 concert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom