Shuttlecock XXXI: Someone start a new in-joke so we can get a better title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, Irvine!

I must admit, while I look forward to watching some of your work in the future, it will not be one of those Real Housewives shows.

Probably.

:reject:

I watch a good number of reality shows, but I draw the line at a) dating shows; and b) shows that are supposedly about people's lives, and they have no apparent reason for being on a TV show other than being rich, irritating, or appalling.

Often all three.

Reality TV wise, I used to watch American Choppers from time to time when it was still on. I now watch Pawn Stars. I've never bought or sold any thing to a pawn shop in my life, but for some reason I like the show.

If Man vs. Wild and Survivor Man are considered reality tv, I watch those sometimes too.

It sounds like one of those reality dating shows, and did I not just say I didn't watch the dating ones?

Harumph, woman. ha-RUMPH!

say whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaat Miss Cori?

:wink:

Harumph!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a cup of tea to you! :applaud::wave:

reality progs, some are good, some are so set up.

actually I hate all those Paris Hilton and Snoop Dogg Dog Fatherhood, as MOST of it is fake.

sweet sixteen birthday shows - damn those kids are fuking spoilt! fuking 16 and they get a fuking JEEP? or a JAG? or a fuking FERRARI?????????????????

I have to say, as big as a U2 fan I am, I really couldn't care less about their investments.

I'd say I care more about whether or not Bono gets toejam than I do about what he does with his gajillions.

Also, there's just too damned much to see in Ireland. Maybe I'll just move there.

I have to say, as big as a U2 fan I am, I really couldn't care less about their investments.

I'd say I care more about whether or not Bono gets toejam than I do about what he does with his gajillions.

Also, there's just too damned much to see in Ireland. Maybe I'll just move there.
bad fan! naughty!

at least you're making up for it with the pilgrimage :bono:

My first thought on visiting Ireland was wanting to camp out in Dublin to totally stalk Bono and just spend a week there, exploring the city and pretending I totally live there and am an awesome Irish person and junk.

But jeez, I can't go all that way without going to see at least one other part of the country.

I'm going to start a U2 investment tribute group, and we'll buy tons of stock in idiotic things. Essentially, my goal is to become the best imitator of the worst investor in America.

After doing more research today, I've decided I pretty much want to see everything in both Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Which means I need to start whittling stuff down, because as much as I'm already drooling over this trip, I'm not blowing my entire year's worth of vacation on it.

One must be reasonable.

You know what puts a smile on your face after a tough day at work? Having to pull your bicycle over to the edge of the sidewalk to let a friendly dog and his sweaty, young, lean, tanned, half-naked master run by you.

That's what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom