Shuttlecock XXXI: Someone start a new in-joke so we can get a better title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The comments section of the Seattle Times looks a lot like that, pfan. And we're supposed to be all lefty hippies and shit.

It's like all bitter conservatives congregate online in the comment sections of their local newspapers.

I I booked my trip to Minneapolis and then Wisconsin today, for a great price. Now I'm in vacation mode, and June is still 3 months away.

:scream:

It's a vicious cycle.

vicious-cycle.jpg

:happy:

:angry:

That took all of five minutes to go flying over someone's head. I love the Internet.

I'm setting the over/under of people who don't get it at a dozen.

My favorite part is the title. It wasn't like "singer," "album cover" or "new band" or something. It was "image on the Internet." How can anyone take that seriously?

I think I'm ready to start making initial plans for my first overseas trip. Maybe next year, and I'm thinking Ireland.

I feel like I should put a disclaimer whenever I talk about it either in person or online: I swear I'm not making a U2 pilgrimage!

I assume I'll go to a site or two, since I'm there and all ... and I might look into staying at the Clarence, because that would be swanky and nifty. But I'm not just going to camp outside Hanover Quay and wait for Bono.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom