Shuttlecock XXX: Now With More Labor Inducing Sex Talk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

I'm at work today, alas. But only a half day, so yay!

It's been slow this week, which has been BLISS. It's been some much-needed down time at the job after three months of crap.

I did sudoku puzzles at my desk yesterday when I didn't have things to do. It ruled.

Last year's New Year's Eve was a disaster of epic proportions, so this year's shall be a success of epic proportions. I declare.

come on you little tax-deduction. Daddy needs you before midnight.

Are you sure you are doing it right? :giggle:

Will laughter help induce labor? Put on a funny movie :)

Lucky you guys have slow-time at work. I wish I were busy. :sigh: Anyone want to hire me? :happy:

I was going to wander down to the main drag of my neighborhood to take myself out for dinner (early, before the crowds hit, thankyouverymuch). But now it's pissing down rain, and the thought of going out again makes me want to plotz.

I guess I'll be among the throngs ordering take-out instead. Chinese might be good. I'd better order early.

Tomorrow I'm going to make stew in my crockpot. And eat chips and dip all day. :up:

carl-weathers.jpg

Baby, you got a stew goin'!

My stew was pretty yummy, I must say. But I should have timed it better - waiting until 7:30 to eat dinner makes for a cranky Cori. Should have started it later and cooked that sucker on high.

i'm back. was on an island with no TV and no blackberry service other than texts and basic phone calls and i couldn't even get on a single one of the internets.

what happened?

also, i suddenly find myself with the month of January off. unpaid off, but still off. my last project was severely downsized, and my next project -- the Vagina Show has now turned into a series -- will begin in early February. it will be intense, lots of travel, etc.

so i have a whole month to do fuck all. i could take the month and do some of my own personal stuff, some writing i've been meaning to do and look for some freelance gigs. i could exercise a lot and organize our lives and super clean the apartment and just generally get our lives in good shape, take a Final Cut Pro class, and make a few career investments that involve watching a lot of TV and movies (with a critical eye).

or i could go to India (alone ... Memphis won't be able to take the time off).

what would you do?

I'd probably do the first. Having been on numerous international trip solo, I've decided any kind of traveling or sightseeing is 100x more fun with other people.

So I'm wondering if no one is posting in this thread because they're all creeped out by the title. If that's the case, I can't really blame them.

I'm not posting in it because I don't want to read sex talk and then spontaneously go into labor.

I'm not pregnant or anything, I just don't want to have labor induced.

Spill it.

ditto.

also, India is out. if one leaves the east coast of the United States on January 19th, one doesn't arrive in Delhi until January 21st, and then one needs until the morning of the 23rd to recover from jet lag, and then one would have to turn around and prepare to leave 7 days later. it doesn't do the country justice.

i, however, enjoy traveling alone. i get so much done and i find it cleansing, emotionally.

I think I can guess who Dalton's talking about, but you can never really guess when you're trying to figure Dalton out. THE MAN'S AN ENIGMA.

also, India is out. if one leaves the east coast of the United States on January 19th, one doesn't arrive in Delhi until January 21st, and then one needs until the morning of the 23rd to recover from jet lag, and then one would have to turn around and prepare to leave 7 days later. it doesn't do the country justice.

i, however, enjoy traveling alone. i get so much done and i find it cleansing, emotionally.

Traveling alone is my preference as well. I really can only travel with Steve, and then not for an extended period of time. It's me, not him.

And, India is exhausting is every way. Go to the Grand Canyon. But maybe not in January.

Back
Top Bottom