Shuttlecock XXX: Now With More Labor Inducing Sex Talk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I swore I wouldn't do it.

But I did it. I'm on Twitter. :|

Believe it or not, I only signed up for work research. I suppose I need to actually see how this thing works so I at least sound like I know what I'm talking about.

While looking for birthday images for our fine "friends", I came across this.

believe.jpg

I have no recollection of making this, or why, but I like it.

At the risk of running you off again, are you still digging the new version of Winter?

I think it's much better than I originally thought, but I don't love it. (Although I never loved the Linear version, either.)

i just don't have the energy to engage in actual debate anymore. i'd much rather make the occasional snarky comment in here and/or fend off Dalton's advances at me than try to have a semi-serious discussion.

i just don't have the energy to engage in actual debate anymore. i'd much rather make the occasional snarky comment in here and/or fend off Dalton's advances at me than try to have a semi-serious discussion.

About time.

How you were able to ride that carousel so regularly eludes me. Same people with the same arguments turning into the same snark-fests over and over and over again.

my passion for equality under the law and belief in myself to be the change i want to see in the world has all but died.

Figure skating is the only thing I care about in the winter Olympics. Maybe the occasional speed skating event.

At the risk of running you off again, are you still digging the new version of Winter?

I think it's much better than I originally thought, but I don't love it. (Although I never loved the Linear version, either.)

Haven't heard either in their entirety.

:shh:

I'm a Winter Olympics fan, but I live in a Winter Sports friendly place. Why "Team Snowball Fight" hasn't become an event yet, I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom