Shuttlecock XXVIII: Presents Boner's 100% Natural Good-Time Family Band Solution

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I finally watched my Blu-Ray copy of Big Trouble In Little China this weekend, LeMac. My life is now complete.

I haven't paid any remote attention to all the U2 tour pre-order crapola, did people get tickets and stuff? Were any specific locations finally decided to be "meeting places" this time? Why on earth are they doing the preorder this ridiculously far in advance? What's the deal with those corn nuts? Are they a corn or are they a nut? Who are these people?

I finally watched my Blu-Ray copy of Big Trouble In Little China this weekend, LeMac. My life is now complete.

I haven't paid any remote attention to all the U2 tour pre-order crapola, did people get tickets and stuff? Were any specific locations finally decided to be "meeting places" this time? Why on earth are they doing the preorder this ridiculously far in advance? What's the deal with those corn nuts? Are they a corn or are they a nut? Who are these people?

Oh, you have passed the burning blade. Coincidentally, I got a hold of the 2-Disc DVD this weekend as well. When I make my inevitable Blu Ray jump, that will be one I'll upgrade, too.

Lo Pan's look to the camera after saying "I will marry both women" cracks me up every time.

I looked at the Miami tickets today, and the coolest part is, the announcement was so sudden that there are still tons of great seats left after the first day of the general sale.

Seattle presale is tomorrow.

I can't make decisions about where I might want to go next summer to see a show, so I'm just going to blow all 4 presale tickets for Seattle GAs. I'll either trade/sell them to go to other shows next summer, or just give/sell them to friends.

I was thinking about saving a code in case they add a Minneapolis or Wisconsin show, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I'll take my chances in the general sale if they add a show out there.

i looooooove having my tickets 10 months in advance. no wait, the opposite of that.

i know this kind of thing is standard mo from u2, but it still pisses me off - as does the staggered release of dates and cities. it's all too possible to have a scenario of "thanks guys, i just shelled out for concert tickets, flights and hotels and now you're playing the stadium down the street from me".....

That's kind of why I'd rather wait until the following leg to see a show, unless the first leg is an absolutely ideal situation. Well, for that reason and also for setlist reasons, but that's fairly minor in comparison.

I still have mixed feelings about the 360 Tour from what I've seen. Obviously, I haven't actually been there, but I haven't been to any of the other tours, so the comparisons are still at least on an equal playing field.

Cori, if you end up not being able to rid yourself of one of the 4 Seattle preorders, let me know. Washington = not far

Cori, if you'd rather sell one of your GAs to a more deserving person rather than that waste of skin, u2popmofo, then I may be interested.

I have 2 more presale codes left, and I'm saving it for Montreal, but I'm also considering Seattle.

I'll let you all know, but it's good to know people here are intested.

My non-internet friends know they have to fend for themselves in the public sale, as they know my presale codes are not plentiful enough to go around. :)

I don't trust the Internet, so I'm not buying presale tickets. HA!

Philly goes on sale tomorrow. I contacted relevant persons. Use those fingers for crossin', gang.

Good luck on tickets pfan.

I hear Anaheim 2 goes on sale tomorrow. I think that's pre-sale. It's a Monday, school night, and not really near me. Doesn't look like we'll be going to both shows. :sad:

Someone make a new thread ASAP!

I can't remember where that file is on my computer, otherwise I'd send it to you myself.

Definitions of schism on the Web:
division of a group into opposing factions

Pretty applicable, but by all means continue shitting on my word choice.

Back
Top Bottom