Shuttlecock XXVIII: Presents Boner's 100% Natural Good-Time Family Band Solution

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everyone here needs to come to Seattle. Seriously.

Bummed that there's no Wisconsin show - first tour since who knows when that they haven't made one Wisconsin stop. I wasn't holding my breath for Green Bay, but not even Madison? :sad:

I'm actually not sure if I've mentioned this here or not, but I'm going to Australia Friday.

Ok, that's it - if elfa and Bo are going to be in TO I need to go. But I've never been to Montreal, either. Grrr...

I need a sugar daddy for this leg. Any offers? :flirt:

Because of the 2 week gap between shows, I'll probably only go to the Montreal show. Of course, that's dependent on where I'm living at that time, because I'd like to make the TO show.

You won't regret Montreal, I guarantee it. You'll love the show and have a great time in the city.

don't just sit there, pay the woman BoMac!

I've paid her enough. :angry:

i'd love to! now that would be a trip! :hmm: thankfully there's a lot of time between now and then so who knows what will happen. especially given how quickly me going to chicago came together, i'm not ruling out any shows right now. all i hope is i can use my presale code some time this year before it expires. :lol:

I'm actually not sure if I've mentioned this here or not, but I'm going to Australia Friday.
nice! where?

Yes and no, as I'll be going for work.

Nice. :up:

I've paid her enough. :angry:

O RLY? I beg to differ. :angry:

Seriously, I'm looking at prices for train for Montreal and flying - wtf, it's more expensive than I thought, but maybe it'll get cheaper as it gets closer. :hmm: I'm going to see how tomorrow's TO presale goes, though...

I've actually always wanted to see Denver East Lansing, so I'm thinkin' about that one.

fix'd :kiss:

Bummed that there's no Wisconsin show - first tour since who knows when that they haven't made one Wisconsin stop. I wasn't holding my breath for Green Bay, but not even Madison? :sad:

yeah, that's like a double wammy. :angry:

i'll probably go to Chicago, but in no way am i going to renew my membership early. i'll just hope i can find someone selling them here later on. we're just starting Xmas shopping. i can't justify dropping $300+ on tickets and membership renewal.

Back
Top Bottom