Shuttlecock XXVII: To Returned Cocks We Run!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shuttlecock would like to offer you its protection. There's a price, but really it's nothing of consequence, we'll just discuss that later... so, ready to sign?

shall i sign at the top of the bottom?

or are you going to sell my soul to Satan for Alf pogs?

it's Alf... IN POG FORM!

:heart:

i was afraid it was too obscure a reference.

1012553450_8331.gif

Cori, when are you leaving?
:)

My flight leaves tomorrow at 10:40 am. :rockon:

Cori! oh beautiful woman :hug:

hows work? still down about it?

Thanks for asking, darlin'. :kiss:

It's still super crazy busy, but I am tentatively, hopefully, fingers crossed ready to say I believe we're seeing a tiny light at the end of the tunnel with the shitty stuff.

I'm sure Blu Ray is as awesome as everyone says it is, but personally it wasn't worth the extra dough.

who is in your avatar?

The fabulous and amazing Lucille Bluth from the beloved, yet tragically cancelled TV show Arrested Development.

Hey, time to start thinking of a new thread title - someone think of something good this time, so we aren't Shuttlecock Blocked by people with nefarious intent. :grumpy:

The fabulous and amazing Lucille Bluth from the beloved, yet tragically cancelled TV show Arrested Development.

Hey, time to start thinking of a new thread title - someone think of something good this time, so we aren't Shuttlecock Blocked by people with nefarious intent. :grumpy:

She loves all of her children equally... except for GOB.

My buddy and I are indoctrinating another friend of ours in AD, and he's almost through the first season.

I'm almost done with the first season of Weeds, too. Great stuff.

to steal from a post you made at the beginning of the thread, how about
We might just be too uncool and unfunny to post in this thread.

:shifty: i'm not very creative.

Title ideas:

Shuttlecockblocking is wrong
...Presents Boner's 100% Natural Good-Time Family Band Solution

My buddy and I are indoctrinating another friend of ours in AD, and he's almost through the first season.
ooh, neat. i enjoyed introducing the series to ian when he was here in february. i still can't believe we watched all three seasons in the two weeks or whatever he was here.

he returned the favour in june by introducing me to fawlty towers. i think we got through the whole series (though granted there's not 1000 episodes or anything) in two days.

tell ya what, does anyone here like Frasier? I dont quite. :doh:

It had its moments. Sometimes it was absolutely hilarious, other times a little on the "meh" side. The Daphne/Niles pining got super old after a while, to the surprise of no one.

The BBC and HBO/Showtime make it easy to get into a series, and I love it.

On the list for TV shows to go through:
Weeds
The Wire
The Sopranos
Deadwood
Lost
Six Feet Under
The West/namckuR Wing
Friday Night Lights
Dexter
and finally finish Battlestar Galactica

It had its moments. Sometimes it was absolutely hilarious, other times a little on the "meh" side. The Daphne/Niles pining got super old after a while, to the surprise of no one.

Frasier getting his own show after Cheers would be like Phyllis getting her own show after The Office. Who gives a shit?

ooh, neat. i enjoyed introducing the series to ian when he was here in february. i still can't believe we watched all three seasons in the two weeks or whatever he was here.

he returned the favour in june by introducing me to fawlty towers. i think we got through the whole series (though granted there's not 1000 episodes or anything) in two days.

i'd already watched most of the first season in december, so i knew i was into it, it was good being able to see the rest.

haha, yes. it would have taken us less time if we weren't watching them on a laptop in bed*.

*=because it wasn't plugged into a charger, the battery died

Back
Top Bottom