Shuttlecock XXVII: To Returned Cocks We Run!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I buy pillows, I usually get down ones, and only on sale, of course :wink:
Hubby then proceeds to take my old one. His pillows are like mush/nothingness. I don't know why he likes that. Or if he's waiting for me to be done with mine :angry:

Hotel pillows I've used in the past are almost always crap. I'm surprised you found a hotel with great pillows AND also one that sells them :up:

Oh, and cori :hug:

I've only bought cheap pillows in the past, because I've been completely fine with cheap, crummy pillows for years.

Then I turned 35, and stuff started falling apart. :angry:

i'm a bit of a princess, i need nice pillows...and then some nights i'll get cold and bury my head between the pillows so i'm laying flat with no neck support at all...and i end up feeling fine. hmm.

i see laz lurking. hi!

I figure we spend a third of our lives sleeping, might as well be comfortable doing it. So I try & buy good ones on sale when needed. Usually at Macy's. Wait for the big holiday push... and the coupons, etc. :up:

Question, gang.

I'm hammering out details for next week and need to know a couple rough estimates of a few times:

1. Doors
2. Muse
3. Shuttlecock

Thankee.

Good: Discovering those awesome pillows from the Chicago hotel are available for purchase (as are many other things found at Kimpton hotels, apparently - ha!)

Good: Sushi

Good: Beer

Bad: Vikings scoring first against the Packers.

Bad: BRETT FAVRE, YOU FUCKER!!!!!

They sell those pillows? :drool:

Sushi & beer needs to be added to my agenda at some point this week. I got a B on my midterm and that needs to be celebrated.

I spaced out once the talk turned to football. I like it, just haven't followed it this year.

Not all of us. :shifty:

How random is it that I can buy pillows and comforters .... and leopard-print camisoles on the same page? I don't recall seeing those in my room. April, did you steal them? :tsk:

And who would I be wearing those for, cori? WHO, I ask? :sad:

Question, gang.

I'm hammering out details for next week and need to know a couple rough estimates of a few times:

1. Doors
2. Muse
3. Shuttlecock

Thankee.

8:45-9:00

Thank you, HarryMuffin'sPoppycockAngel.

We now return you to your previously scheduled Pseudocock.

Question, gang.

1. Doors
2. Muse
3. Shuttlecock

Thankee.

traitor1.jpg

I think I'm going to employ someone soon to hit me over the head with a hammer when I get home from class so I get to bed at a decent time. The last few weeks have been impossible to get to bed/sleep before at least 12:30 -1:00am. :crack:

I think I may be subconciously trying to compensate for the time to myself I lack during the day.

Nothing's worse than noisy neighbors. Especially ones who snore so loud that you can hear it upstairs. :|

Glad I don't live there any more.

Back
Top Bottom