Shuttlecock XXVII: To Returned Cocks We Run!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shuttlecock XXVIII: Every time Bono lies a t-shirt dies

Yes.

HOME.

Tomorrow - VEGAS.

FUCK YES.

FUCK YES. Except I'm not leaving until 4 PM or so.

And, Steve made me an actual drink after work, so I'm pleasantly buzzed. Keep in mind that none of you would have even noticed the alcohol in the drink.

And, Steve made me an actual drink after work, so I'm pleasantly buzzed. Keep in mind that none of you would have even noticed the alcohol in the drink.

:lol:

I may have to have a wee drinky poo of my own tonight. A little Maker's Mark, which is my current drink of choice (vodka has been making me stuffed up ... like everything else, it seems!).

Are you attending the big, giant, crazy-ass gathering tomorrow night? Will I get to see you at all?

Okay, I am ready for Thanksgiving break. :crack: I hate teaching the first semester of US History. At least until after Jackson and even then. . .meh.

I am insanely jealous of the Vegas-go-ers. I don't even want to listen to me talk about the War of 1812 tomorrow.

Okay, I am ready for Thanksgiving break. :crack: I hate teaching the first semester of US History. At least until after Jackson and even then. . .meh.

I am insanely jealous of the Vegas-go-ers. I don't even want to listen to me talk about the War of 1812 tomorrow.

Fucking Madison and the War Hawks, man. Always starting trouble.

Back
Top Bottom