Shuttlecock XXVI: There is no Boner only ZUUL!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did the local outhouses handle all those concert-goers? Instead of the little crescent moons carved into the doors, do yours have maple leafs?

Some day, I'm sure indoor plumbing will come to Canada, too.

302012694v5_240x240_Front.jpg

true story: i tried so hard to be straight to that video (as well as the "cradle of love" video), but it didn't work.

I actually did a google search on the Cradle of Love chick yesterday cause I wanted to know what happened her. Cradle of Love was pretty the apex of her career, but you know what? That's an awesome apex to reach. I applaud her.

Both nights the roof was open and people in the condos who overlook the stadium were watching from their balconies and switching their lights on and off with the music which was pretty cool to see.

Reminds me of the Radiohead show I saw in 2005 in San Diego. It was outside on the bay and there were people in their yachts all around the bay watching the show for free. Thom did have a little something to say about it but he was pretty nice. You know, for Thom. I can't remember exactly what he said but it was something like, "Hey, you, on the yachts, did you pay?"

All Radiohead cares about is money, they may as well have P-McG manage them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom