Shuttlecock XXV: Praying for Bono's Ball Circulation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then count on me seeing you in person at some point. :)

I was invited or semi-invited to a few SoCal gatherings but always elected to not go. I'm now gonna be back in California, albeit up North, so it should not be too hard to meet eventually, especially if the cock come back in 2010.

I'm on the start of my "two 4 day weekends in a row" today. Going camping (if sitting in a cabin is camping) in the Uintas ( Uinta Mountains - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) with a number of friends from high school this weekend. Should be fun. NSW, I will be visiting your beloved Wyoming. If only I had one of these shirts:

http://www.bustedtees.com/wyoming

Also, this time next week, I'll be on my way to Chicago . :cool:

let's see ...

Uh.

stand up .... comedy .... uh ... napoleon is a rock star with big ideas ... uh .... god across the road and a little old lady .... love love love love!!!!!!

It takes me less time to type most of the song titles out instead of trying to think o the correct abbreviation.

It takes me less time to type most of the song titles out instead of trying to think o the correct abbreviation.

Tell that to half of the insane people on here. Good lord.

It's telling when a separate thread with the definitions to every abbreviated song title had to be put out.

Thanks BoMac, things will be what they will be.

Elfa, number 2 is due in January.

The thing that irritates me about the situation (besides the fact that I'm scared shitless) is that they'll call with this kind of news and not do anything about it for 2 months.

Wow, I'm sure things will be okay, kimosabe. :hug:

Ditto that.

Although the fact that they want to wait 6-8 weeks sounds good, right? Wouldn't they want to do another ultrasound ASAP if something was really alarming?

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom