Shuttlecock XXIX: You Snooze, You Get a Boring Thread Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Irvine, Meredith Baxtor's announcement today got me thinking. If you were to have sex with a lesbian, would it be considered "switching teams" or would it be more akin to throwing an interception?

maybe "roughing the passer" or "intentional grounding"?

Hey Irvine, Meredith Baxtor's announcement today got me thinking. If you were to have sex with a lesbian, would it be considered "switching teams" or would it be more akin to throwing an interception?

i haven't heard, but i assume that she's now a lesbian?

what's funny is that i almost had sex with a lesbian once in college, but we were both like, eh, maybe not. we were both not yet out but it just seemed like watching Dawson's Creek would have been a better use of time.

in sports terms, wouldn't it be like scoring on your own team, like in soccer?

Wow. You really are a gay. I'll need to explain the straight guy continuum. Top is "most hetero the farther down you get the gayer it is ... you know cause gays go down ...

Straight sex with multiple women
^
^
Straight sex with one woman
^
^
Lesbian sex
^
^
Straight sex with a woman and another guy
^
^
Queer as Folk marathon

Wow. You really are a gay. I'll need to explain the straight guy continuum. Top is "most hetero the farther down you get the gayer it is ... you know cause gays go down ...

it took me many reads to understand this sentence.

at first, i thought you were talking about the top/bottom dichotomy, and how it isn't *really* gay if you are the top, or if the gay is going down on you. that's just being an Aussie rugby player/Spanish footballer/A-Rod.

but now i understand you.

My apologies Sodomite, I'm trying to listen to a lecture while I toss out these nuggets of heterosexuality.

Lecture? Are you back in school? That sounds like something I should be saying as an excuse to not following the discussion.

Irvine, in one careless post, throws out years of progress won by the flamboyant, a-sexual sidekicks on countless sitcoms and chick flicks and I'm the one catching hell? For my grammar?

You're parents would be proud.

Irvine hasn't capitalized a word in his life; we gave up on him long ago. We held you to higher standards. And you failed us.

Irvine, in one careless post, throws out years of progress won by the flamboyant, a-sexual sidekicks on countless sitcoms and chick flicks and I'm the one catching hell? For my grammar?

You're parents would be proud.

my parents don't know i'm a lesbian. :shh:

In my job, I'm often "invited" (read: required) to attend professional lectures in which we find different ways to congratulate ourselves on being captains of the titanic.

Are they "inviting" you to go down with the ship?

Irvine hasn't capitalized a word in his life; we gave up on him long ago. We held you to higher standards. And you failed us.

I have let my fans down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my fans deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with a sock. Those feelings should be shared by me alone.

I have let my fans down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my fans deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with a sock. Those feelings should be shared by me alone.

This is why you should have put her in your phone as "Pizza Place."

so Tiger went in for a slice?

taste-PIZZA.jpg

I haven't looked at the comments, I just loved the sound bite. You know the guy in the editing room was having a laugh on that one. That Butters guy IS a complete tool and embarrassment in every possible way though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom